What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

KU Thread?

Next series we need to let Ballenger run it. Not for the rest of the game (unless he does really well) but he needs some game time and Cody needs a break to step back from the game and re-collect himself.

its time for ballenger...need the spark right now

This is going to get ugly I am afraid. Cody is deep into a sophmore slump, that cannot happen. Take the ****ing sack.

Ball at the 4o or 45, 16 - 7, get ready for it.

So Scott had his one carry for the day, he is done now right? I know he is dinged up a bit but if he can get 1 carry he can get 5 or 10.

Big Hawk has been talking about getting ballenger some meaningful (when the outcome is still in question) game experience. Now is his shot. Put the Frosh in and see what he does.

Speedy's been one move, one step, one something away from breaking it big all year long. I really want to see that 50 yd TD run from him.

**** out again in the 2nd quarter. Not that Goodman would have made that fieldgoal but i would have liked a shot at least. Was he even in bounds?

why is CU calling timeouts...so we can get the ball back to our offense? what offense. we look like Bill Stewarts west virginia mountaineers team right now

I actually feel for Cody. You know he doesn't want to play like this and he's certainly not happy about playing like this. But I think what would be best for the team and for Cody is to give him a break and let Ballenger take a shot.

Another Hawk interception inside the opponent's 20. When does this stop?

5/13 38 yards, 1 Td, 2 INT and a truly heroic effort to turn a screen pass into a safety.

Seriously, if Ballenger or somebody else on this roster doesn't stand some chance of improving on that, there is something SERIOUSLY wrong with our QB recruiting... :huh:

So we put espinoza back there on that one...so now we are completely removing our only playmaker from the game...i dont get it

Back