What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

KU v Okie Lite

wsp4820

Evan Battey Fan Account
Club Member
Junta Member
It's Mike "I'm a man! I'm 40 years old" Gundy vs. Mark "I ate a man! I'm 400 pounds large" Mangino. Who wins?

KU better not look past Lite on the road. This shouldn't be an easy game for them.

OSU will win.

****, I'm not even getting this game, instead I'm stuck with BC-Maryland. :pissed3: And to make it worse, that piece-of-**** game isn't even in HD!

Guess I'll stick with Florida-USC

OSU will win.

****, I'm not even getting this game, instead I'm stuck with BC-Maryland. :pissed3: And to make it worse, that piece-of-**** game isn't even in HD!

Guess I'll stick with Florida-USC

I feel your pain, man.

I feel your pain, man.

I don't know why they have all these regional games tonight, the KU-OSU game should be national. ABC pulled the same crap this afternoon and I got FSU-VT, another game that wasn't in HD. At least I was able to get the OSU-Illini game on ESPN.

I was looking forward to watching this game. I think it could be a good one. Also, I haven't seen Okie State play this year. I was kind of looking forward to watching their team.

Maybe everything isn't so grim in TVland afterall...Honey is on Bravo. :woot:

That OSU Cowboy mascot head would make an awsome pinata.

If KU wins they should go to number 1 in my book.

Who is better and unbeaten. Hawaii?

I'm not sure they're the best team in the country, but I tend to agree that at this point the only remaining major conference unbeaten should get that spot.

So, did everybody take their drink when Brent called the KU touchdown when the guy was still 10 yards outside the end zone?? :lol:

Fill that sucker with little airline bottles of booze and hang it from the rafters at Senor Frogs. Put on a blindfold, grab a prybar and swing away in front of the Springbreak crowd.

Alternately, take Pistol Pete to the Nevada Burning Man festival. Fill his noggin with 10 galons of black powder and light a fuse. Ka-BOOOM

:wtf:Come on Brent, bite Boone's butt already. A pipeline from Montana to Georgia?:smokin:

:wtf:Come on Brent, bite Boone's butt already. A pipeline from Montana to Georgia?:smokin:

How did I miss that one?? :wow: I heard the 96" pipeline from the Tejas Panhandle to the Metroplex, but Montana to Georgia??? Damn!!

Then again, I don't have $400 million to donate for a stadium, so the man might be a bit smarter than me... :huh:

They haven't played the schedule up to this point to warrant being voted #1.

They are Undefeated and play in a top BCS conference. If there was anyone left in a BCS conference who was undefeated I might agree, but there isn't.

I agree that there are some 1 loss teams that I think could beat KU, but it doesn't matter. They ARE the only BCS conference school without a loss.

They should be #1.

I swear, Brent was >||< this close to kneeling down and blowing him.

T.Boone. "I'm not a US water expert. I know something about Texas water...."

How did I miss that one?? :wow: I heard the 96" pipeline from the Tejas Panhandle to the Metroplex, but Montana to Georgia??? Damn!!

Then again, I don't have $400 million to donate for a stadium, so the man might be a bit smarter than me... :huh:

Some great planning there. With natural resources, common sense goes out the window.

This is ridiculous. KU is three wins away from playing in the national championship game. Has this ever happened with a team that was not ranked in the preseason polls? Actually, they didn't even receive a single vote.

Last edited:
They are Undefeated and play in a top BCS conference. If there was anyone left in a BCS conference who was undefeated I might agree, but there isn't.

I agree that there are some 1 loss teams that I think could beat KU, but it doesn't matter. They ARE the only BCS conference school without a loss.

They should be #1.

What the hell. Why not vote KU #1. OSU won't come back.
It will only make the Boarder War against Mizz all the more dramatic.

What the hell. Why not vote KU #1. OSU won't come back.
It will only make the Boarder War against Mizz all the more dramatic.

KU beats MU.

MU pass D is still very suspect. KU D wins them that game!

MU offense is more explosive, but KU O is solid and doesn't turn the ball over a lot.

I am very impressed with the KU team. The play very disciplined football.

They should be #1.

They haven't played OU or Mizzou yet and Texas isn't on their schedule, plus their non-conference opponents were a joke.

I have no problem with KU not being #1 right now. If you pad your schedule with the weakest opponents possible, you have to prove your mettle. If they beat Missouri and win the Big XII Championship, they will (rightly) end up playing for the MNC, but it doesn't bother me one bit that they are ranked behind teams with one loss right now.

Back