What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

KU videos, pictures etc.

Seriously, there were no more than 1,000 KU fans there. 1,000 people can make some noise, but not enough to make any real difference. We had more people at the CSU game than KU had in the Keg.

I like Spencer, but setting aside emotions and homerism. I will take Wiggins over Spencer playing for the Rockets.

Seriously, there were no more than 1,000 KU fans there. 1,000 people can make some noise, but not enough to make any real difference. We had more people at the CSU game than KU had in the Keg.

The CU fanbase did their part. Good Times!!

After yesterday I think we can all start planning for ESPN Gameday on Feb22nd.

visiting from the football forum. I have always followed our Bball program along with all CU sports from the corner of my eye. I watched this basketball game (first at any level) from buzzer to buzzer. I am now a CU basketball fan. I have been to many volleyball and of course football games...but that was damn fun!! Wish I would have been there, and will be next time. The team looked great and the fans, band and Chip looked and sounded great on tv. Great job fans... You made a difference.

Go Buffs !

Right before Ski's shot
X1P0DJ0.jpg

L46g7zH.jpg

fwOVcEe.jpg

Dn7KH3N.jpg

oPf54Rt.jpg

tfO4cVM.jpg

On the telly, couldn't see that much blue.

They were up in the reserved bleachers section and in GA.

Trust me, I wish there were no KU fans, but the areas up top were half and half. It sucked during the first half and later in the second half, but it was just that much more satisfying at the end.

I'm sure it was way less than I initially thought, but being in the 50/50 zone made it feel like the keg was overrun by those ****ers. We need to eliminate those darn squatters. When I got my season tickets, the ticket office guy said that he'd spoken to numerous KU fans who'd bought season tickets for two years to ensure being able to come to this game. I bet they were mostly in the cheap seats where I was at.

Last edited:
[video=youtube;pRVQgPAPAb0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pRVQgPAPAb0&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Gotta love Mark Johnson, right?

WRONG! That guy is the biggest puker I've ever heard. I get why he does it. He just sucks doing it. Can. Not. Listen. To. Him. It's bad enough he has to puke through every big play, but what makes it insufferable are the stupid "Johnsonisms" he feels the need to use. "Right between the eyes from downtown." Enough. Just call the game and don't be an ass.

I am glad I don't have to listen to him all the time, I can take him in small doses but that highlight video was almost unbearable. Just stick with "downtown" or "three from downtown" but the "right between the eyes" is a little much.

I say there were about 1000 KU fans there. No way in hell more than 1200 though.

WRONG! That guy is the biggest puker I've ever heard. I get why he does it. He just sucks doing it. Can. Not. Listen. To. Him. It's bad enough he has to puke through every big play, but what makes it insufferable are the stupid "Johnsonisms" he feels the need to use. "Right between the eyes from downtown." Enough. Just call the game and don't be an ass.

maybe Gus and Mark can hook up and form one massive Johnson...

They were up in the reserved bleachers section and in GA.

Trust me, I wish there were no KU fans, but the areas up top were half and half. It sucked during the first half and later in the second half, but it was just that much more satisfying at the end.

I'm sure it was way less than I initially thought, but being in the 50/50 zone made it feel like the keg was overrun by those ****ers. We need to eliminate those darn squatters. When I got my season tickets, the ticket office guy said that he'd spoken to numerous KU fans who'd bought season tickets for two years to ensure being able to come to this game. I bet they were mostly in the cheap seats where I was at.

No.you wrong

I agree. I hate listening to his calls

its you against the world bub. Good luck.

What are you talking about? I agreed I had overestimated and that the big amount of KU losers in my section probably influenced my estimate and skewed my perspective. At least my section was half KU. Must've been an aberration thankfully. Whatever.

Bub. Really?

Last edited:
I agree. I hate listening to his calls

I'm also in the can't stand Mark Johnson group. Save the yelling and screaming for special circumstances. It's AM radio. He might give DBT a heart attack.

What are you talking about? I agreed I had overestimated and that the big amount of KU losers in my section probably influenced my estimate and skewed my perspective. At least my section was half KU. Must've been an aberration thankfully. Whatever.

Bub. Really?
I take it you are not a fan of wolverine?

Back