What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

KU videos, pictures etc.

Lame... Mark Johnson is animated and has signature style. I like him.

Have you ever heard CSU's announcers? I couldn't keep my eyes open.

There's generally two types of college radio guys: the Johnson type that seems to be in love with their voice and has a few "signature lines". You get the impression they stand in front of a mirror trying out catchy lines and thinking how great their voice is. The other type is the old "good ole boy" alum that is boring as **** and often doesn't even make sense.

take your pick on what you'd rather have. At least Johnson entertains, even if his lines being humorous isn't what he's aiming for.

There's generally two types of college radio guys: the Johnson type that seems to be in love with their voice and has a few "signature lines". You get the impression they stand in front of a mirror trying out catchy lines and thinking how great their voice is. The other type is the old "good ole boy" alum that is boring as **** and often doesn't even make sense.

take your pick on what you'd rather have. At least Johnson entertains, even if his lines being humorous isn't what he's aiming for.

Yeah. I'll take Johnson. I think we're fortunate to have someone of his caliber doing the CU hoops play-by-play. He's got the kind of voice that could take him to Hollywood and make a mint as a Don Pardo type with game show announcing.

y5avu5a7.jpg

ra8ysuha.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice highlights here of the ESPN crew. [video=youtube;cbg_J6aaKik]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cbg_J6aaKik[/video]

Back