What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

KU vs CU Chat

hey espinoza, either catch the ball or get outta the ****ing way

Well scott starts at rb and has 2 carries for 1 yd. Hansen getting pressured all over the place.

Defense looks good.

first positive post of the season, our d is actually looking can i actually say kind of fast

Three observatons.

1. Our D has played lights out the last two games (at least so far in this one). Where the hell was it the three out of four games (and Wyoming's O was hardly a test).

2. Rodney Stewart runs both faster and tougher than Darrell Scott.

3. Tyler Hansen's running ability is why he is and should be starting ... as exhibited by that scramble for about 25 yds. And he doesn't throw bad either.

My enthusiasm for the season is re-igniting.:smile2:

I'm ****ing thrilled but pissed at Hawkbanks for being so stubborn for so long. He never even considered making the change until he had no choice left.

Amazing how much better Hansen looks when he can run the whole offense and not the watered down **** they made him run last year.

i think refs get off on calling those holds on punt return. by the way i can't stand watching espinoza field punts

Back