What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Kyle McCall: Buffs first to offer 2015 California athlete Dwayne Parchment

RSSBot

News Junkie
By Kyle

Kaiser High School (Fontana, Calif.) 2015 athlete Dwayne Parchment received his first scholarship offer over the phone on Friday when he called Colorado coach Mike MacIntyre. Parchment was excited, to say the least, when I spoke with him later that afternoon. He’s quick to the ball and hits. Parchment talked a lot about cornerback, so that’s my guess on which position he plays in college. The Buffs have a real shot to land Parchment, even if he’s only been hearing from them for a couple of days.
“It felt good, it was unreal at first. My heart dropped it was so good. I’m excited. He was just explaining what he likes about me, he was explaining the campus and how they’re going to get a new facility for football. He said he likes that I’m athletic and I can play both sides of the ball.” — Dwayne Parchment on his offer from Mike MacIntyre
“I like running back a lot, but I like DB [defensive back] too. I’m probably going to go for DB in college. I like hitting. I’m physical and fast on the ball; I react fast to the ball. It’s more of a challenge, but challenges are always better, you become a better player because it’s the only position on the field that starts going backward.” — Dwayne Parchment
Buffs first to offer 2015 California athlete Dwayne Parchment

Originally posted by Kyle McCall
Click here to view the article.

Back