What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Lack of Free Agent Signings

We have had more than our fair share of coaching suckage lately.

I do not imagine the next couple of years we will suddenly see the NFL lining up to take Buffs in the first round. We were lucky to have Richardson.

Maybe not 1st round but I see Henderson and J. Bell on rosters after draft weekend. Nembot's size and a good year may do the same. Otherwise this is a small senior class. Still a long time ago from counting half the starters as draftable guys.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey, Gus Handler is trying out for the Cowboys.

http://cowboysblog.dallasnews.com/2...-players-to-try-out-at-rookie-mini-camp.html/
Cowboys | 14 rookies to try out at minicamp
Thu, 15 May 2014 16:26:57 -0700
Undrafted free-agent CB Tyler Patmon (Oklahoma State), C Gus Handler (Colorado), CB Brandon McCladdie (Citadel), LB Caleb Lavey (Oklahoma State), WR Lee Kurfis (Lehigh), LB Eddie Lackey (Baylor), QB Kolton Browning (Louisiana-Monroe), RB Josh D. Harris (Wake Forest), DT Maurice Couch (Tennessee), WR Robert Armstrong (Texas A&M Kingsville), DB Aaron Foster (Bowling Green), RB Jyruss Edwards (Louisiana-Monroe), DL Dartwan Bush (Texas Tech) and TE Kaeakua Friel (Brigham Young) will participate in the Dallas Cowboys' rookie minicamp on a tryout basis.

QB Seth Lobato (remember him?) was signed as a free agent with the Colts.
And Denver East's Jace Davis signed with the Ravens.

Both played for UNC.

At least CU did better than Texas, we had one guy get drafted this year lol. Greg Henderson is the only guy that I see that has a chance of been drafted next year if he has a good 2014 season.

Juda Parker, Bell, Munyer, Crabb could sign with a team as undrafted free agents.

Last edited:
Back