What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Lacrosse hosting Stanford (started at noon)

AztecBuff

Club Member
Club Member
Assume this match is nearing completion, but I'm watching the game on DVR, so will be exiting this thread as soon as I post this to not hear the final score. However,Buffs were doing well with ~10 minutes left in the 1st half (where I'm at in my DVR delay), and were up 8-7 (although Stanford had scored last 2 goals) against the ranked Cardinal.

Being televised on at least some of the Pac 12 networks.

Live stats link I assume available from via link at http://www.cubuffs.com/liveStats/liv...&DB_OEM_ID=600 .

13-15 at 12:54.

Couple very sloppy turnovers bit the Buffs

Stanford ends up with a 16-14 win in spite of the great effort by the Buffs.

Stanford's started a more intense hassling full-field defense that made it hard for the Buffs to even get the ball to their offensive half of the field in the 2nd half of the 2nd half. This caused many forced turnovers, and there were also a couple (relatively) unforced turnovers and fouls when the Buffs did start their offense that also proved VERY costly. Overall though, a fun close game to watch, and great to see the Buffs competing hard and well against top teams in only their 2nd year as a team, a team filled with sophomores and freshmen.

Buffs- go and take it to those Southern California teams (USC and San Diego State, both 4-0 in conference right now) on the road next week!

Fun time at the game today. Buffs are really improving. Wasn't close against Stanford last year and this one was back & forth the whole way until Stanford's length and the lacrosse equivalent of a hockey neutral zone trap finally caused too many problems for the Buffs.

Back