What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Lammies can Fairchild (was: To add insult to CSU's injury...)

If these rumors of a 50K on-campus stadium are correct, they'll be able to attract a halfway decent head coach. I think a lot of their attendance problem stems from their facility, frankly.

The university that has consistently been at the bottom of their conference in football revenue is at a major low point, has just had to buy out their coach and athletic director, just invested in some new "upgrades", and now magically has the deep pockets to buy a brand new state of the art on campus stadium? Will. Not. Happen.

I guarantee that the new athletic director is talking out of his ass just like every new administrator/head coach that comes in promising championships and unicorns. Just a bunch of hot air.

After the way they ****canned him I don't know if he'd be so gracious.
:yeahthat: Snyder at least left on his own terms - retirement. Sonny was told he wasn't welcome anymore, have a hard time believing he'd come back again, unless the sheep want to establish a Steinbrenner/Billy Martin relationship.

:yeahthat: Snyder at least left on his own terms - retirement. Sonny was told he wasn't welcome anymore, have a hard time believing he'd come back again, unless the sheep want to establish a Steinbrenner/Billy Martin relationship.

They just ****canned the AD that told Sonny 'he wasn't welcome anymore'. I'm sure Sonny won't consider the HC job, but there is another Lubick out there that they should consider giving an interview. I'm not saying this is who they should hire, but I think it would be wise to keep good relations with the Lubick family from this point on. JMHO.

Lambs should give Ron Prince a call :lol:

The university that has consistently been at the bottom of their conference in football revenue is at a major low point, has just had to buy out their coach and athletic director, just invested in some new "upgrades", and now magically has the deep pockets to buy a brand new state of the art on campus stadium? Will. Not. Happen.

I guarantee that the new athletic director is talking out of his ass just like every new administrator/head coach that comes in promising championships and unicorns. Just a bunch of hot air.

There is a reason they just hired their new AD ($$$$). I think they could do it re: a new stadium

Much more likely would be one of the alums who are position coaches other places. Brookhart would fit this description, more likely would be Tony Alford who is the WR coach at Notre Dame or Billy Gonzalez who is the WR/Passing game coordinator at LSU after being the WR coach and recruiting coordinatior at Florida. Another would be Brian Schneider who is the special teams coach at USC. All three were part of the "glory years" teams at CSU. They would be popular with the fan base and likely would work for fairly cheap.

Basically their own Embree

Jeez, with Pat Hill out at Fresno the Buffs will be playing, what, at least six teams with new head coaches next year?! CSU, Fresno, UofA, ASU, UCLA and Wazzu. That's kinda insane.

Back