What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Lane Kiffin is a bitch

If Lane wants to bitch he should bitch at his defense for letting Stanford drive the field and tie it up after USC's pick six. The game is over if SC makes a stop but it took Luck, what 90 seconds?, to march nearly 80 yards and score. Were the trainers playing D on that drive?

Guys everywhere need to build Lane Kiffin a shrine. Despite being one of the biggest douches in the coaching profession and having one of the weakest resumes, he somehow he parlayed his crappy tenures with the Raiders and Tennessee (does one season count as a tenure??) into the job at USC. And then there is the fact that somehow he landed Mrs. Kiffin...Truly, along with K-Fed, Kris Humphries, and Lyle Lovett, the man is a role model for all of us to aspire to. If he can do it, we all can. I applaud you, Lane Kiffin.

Every time I see this picture, my eyes first go to Lane's wife, but almost immediately go to the guy in the blue shirt in the background. "Hey, look, that's Lane Kiffin's wife!"

attachment.php

Guys everywhere need to build Lane Kiffin a shrine. Despite being one of the biggest douches in the coaching profession and having one of the weakest resumes, he somehow he parlayed his crappy tenures with the Raiders and Tennessee (does one season count as a tenure??) into the job at USC. And then there is the fact that somehow he landed Mrs. Kiffin...Truly, along with K-Fed, Kris Humphries, and Lyle Lovett, the man is a role model for all of us to aspire to. If he can do it, we all can. I applaud you, Lane Kiffin.

May I remind you Beavis that this thread is aptly named "Lane Kiffin is a bitch"

ncf_a_kiffin11_576.jpg

fu_kiffin.jpg

Enjoy the few days you all have before you also hear their band and meet their fans.

Last edited:
Huh...that second picture looks like Ray Finkel's room. Say, do you think Tedford will get fired after Cal loses to the Beavs? :nod::thumbsup:

May I remind you Beavis that this thread is aptly named "Lane Kiffin is a bitch"

ncf_a_kiffin11_576.jpg

fu_kiffin.jpg

Enjoy the few days you all have before you also hear their band and meet their fans.

Huh...that second picture looks like Ray Finkel's room. Say, do you think Tedford will get fired after Cal loses to the Beavs? :nod::thumbsup:

No. :cry: Mean lil' soul crushing beaver...

BP - I'll head on back over to "the wanker thread" and see what I can dig up to bump it yet again. Not sure what's left on the menu that hasn't been sampled yet. We shall see.

Back