What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

last big 12 game

Who do you want to see win the last big 12 game?

• Meh

Votes: 9 64.3%
  • Meh

Votes: 6 42.9%

• Total voters

Fusker

Who do you want to see win the last big 12 game.

1) Nebraska: they are leaving like CU, so I want to see them stick it to the conference.
2)Oklahoma: I ****ing hate the fuskers and would be happy if they never won a game again
3)neither: I hope the game ends in a 3-3 tie in 12 overtimes and the giant screen falls on everyone.

1) Nebraska: they are leaving like CU, so I want to see them stick it to the conference.
2)Oklahoma: I ****ing hate the fuskers and would be happy if they never won a game again
3)neither: I hope the game ends in a 3-3 tie in 12 overtimes and the giant screen falls on everyone.

:lol:

#1 for me but I'm not going to be happy about it.

I would lean toward option three if it didn't feel as though I was rooting a bit more for nebraska than I'm comfortable with.

Look, I tried rooting for nebraska a couple of times over the years, when it made sense for our SOS, or maybe reflected well on our conference.

But over time I realized that my dislike for nebraska trumps all things in college football except for my love of the Buffs.

I just can't bring myself to root for a situation that might make those fans happy. Go ahead. Try me. Contrive some crazy scenario where it would make sense for me to root for nebraska, and see if you can convince me.

Boomer Sooner.

I would lean toward option three if it didn't feel as though I was rooting a bit more for nebraska than I'm comfortable with.

Look, I tried rooting for nebraska a couple of times over the years, when it made sense for our SOS, or maybe reflected well on our conference.

But over time I realized that my dislike for nebraska trumps all things in college football except for my love of the Buffs.

I just can't bring myself to root for a situation that might make those fans happy. Go ahead. Try me. Contrive some crazy scenario where it would make sense for me to root for nebraska, and see if you can convince me.

Boomer Sooner.

I feel sorry for Marcus Dupree...

Go Sooners

I don't associate Oklahoma with anything to do with the UT-driven cluster**** during the summer. Nebraska is now in the opposite side of the field in the "Rose Bowl" matchup possibilities.

Some meth-heads in Nebraska stole my wife's identity years ago and tried to open up all kinds of loans. I have family in Oklahoma.

Nebraska posters on this board are pains-in-the-ass. Sooner fans are actually pretty cool.

Best Irony: Nebraska wins the Big 12 CCG before leaving the conference, or: Oklahoma wins the Big 12 CCG reminding Texas who REALLY is the "big dog" from the Big Eight/12.

The best games I've watched in person over the last 4 years:

A "good game" against Nebraska to finish up the 2009 season but still lost. A shocking upset over #1 Oklahoma in 2007.

I think I can actually "root" for Oklahoma very easily going forward in the new "Big 12". I will never root for Nebraska in the Big Ten. ever.

It might as well start now...

BOOMER SOONER!!!!

I hate OU almost as much as NU.....I had the joy of witnessing the Bosworth years. They repeatedly killed us, and that dooshbag flipped off the CU student section. But, my hate for Osborne and what he did with his vote in 1990 is greater than my hate for Bosworth. So, go Sooners.

Boomer Sooner. Despite any appeal NU may have for, like us, getting out of the Big Tex....has been soiled by NU's whiney, we're so sanctimonious BS of the last month. The true colors of the "classiest fans" comes through.

That said, L. Jones makes mistakes when OU plays a good front 7 and can't run the ball. So, i give NU a slight advantage because of their defense.

Nebraska win would move CU into the Top 2 in the polls and put us in the BCS Championship game.

Not only would you cheer for the Corn, but when they lost in an uninspired effort it would raise your hatred to a level you didn't think was possible.

I would like a hybrid of 2 and 3, where OK goes up 7-0 and the screen as well as half the Jerry World structure comes crashing down on Nubs first drive. Nebraska and their fans can go get ****ed. I've never seen a more delusional group of lemmings that refuse to have a realistic conversation regarding their team. They are already calling a conspiracy for today with the penalties. I'd love to see it happen too.

meh.jpg

Nebraska win would move CU into the Top 2 in the polls and put us in the BCS Championship game.

Not only would you cheer for the Corn, but when they lost in an uninspired effort it would raise your hatred to a level you didn't think was possible.

Yea, sure... but I would have to take a shower after the game.

Fusker = IDOT

Option #2... obviously

This IS a classis Big 8 match up. Remember the Big 8? Miss those days, at least those days when CU was in the upper half of the conference.

This was my first thread here and the kids kept wanting breakfast, I accadentaly hit enter when trying to figure out the poll.

Plus this new fangled inter-web magic box we just got here in nebraska angers my blood...

C'mon guys. Serious? I thought about rooting for NU and then I realized. . . . I am a Buffalo! It would be perverse, deviant and just plain wrong to root for NU. I say BOOMER SOONER!!!!! Screw the Fuskers. We can kick their ass in the next Rose Bowl!

C'mon guys. Serious? I thought about rooting for NU and then I realized. . . . I am a Buffalo! It would be perverse, deviant and just plain wrong to root for NU. I say BOOMER SOONER!!!!! Screw the Fuskers. We can kick their ass in the next Rose Bowl!

You thought about it? Dick.

Back