What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

"Last Chance U" on Netflix

My son has harder classes then any of these guys(6th Grade already im getting old). I like the O.C he should leave this idiot coach. Glad they didn't make the championship game.

A db who was ousted by the land thieves is headed to Fla Atlantic. Heard part of a radio report, I'll try to dig up the name later.

A db who was ousted by the land thieves is headed to Fla Atlantic. Heard part of a radio report, I'll try to dig up the name later.

If it's the same guy mentioned in the ESPN article, it's actually another QB. Chris Robison was dismissed from OU for violation of team rules and is now at FAU.

If it's the same guy mentioned in the ESPN article, it's actually another QB. Chris Robison was dismissed from OU for violation of team rules and is now at FAU.

Name sounds right. The radio jocks said he was a db, so he may have switched positions.

The irony is that FAU plays in Norman next year.

I need to remember landscape mode on my phone more often when you comment. Your sig is a good one.
Unfortunately for me, I do a lot of checking AB on my work computer and my coworkers can see my screen. Looks a little odd when Slider comments and that pic pops up. Is there any way for me to just block Slider's signature from showing?

Unfortunately for me, I do a lot of checking AB on my work computer and my coworkers can see my screen. Looks a little odd when Slider comments and that pic pops up. Is there any way for me to just block Slider's signature from showing?
all signatures or no signatures.

Whats worse telling a german football player your his new fuhrer or posting with signatures on in TYOL 2019.

Hint: It's posting with signatures on.

Brown resigned from Indy CC a few days ago and basically blamed it on everybody being soft
MV5BMjE4Mzg3OTgxNl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMTM0MDgxOA@@._V1_UY1200_CR472,0,630,1200_AL_.jpg

Finished season 4, Netflix should've changed schools after 2 seasons. I didn't approve of the wording in the text but the back story to it is worth noting. The player arrived late for school and wasn't allowed to the join the team other than as a team mgr. To make matters worse I read statements from several of the players that he spent the entire season bad mouthing the coaches, players and a few of the teachers. Brown messed up for sure, what he did for a town of 9,000 people goes beyond just being a coach and should be noted as a positive. Interesting to was what the Garden City coach says about him in the last episode.
The QB from GT was the one player I couldn't figure out. Dual threat going to a triple option school and didn't realize they only pass the ball 3-5 times a game?

Back