What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

latest Sandusky accuser...

If Shultz isn't sure what happened in the showers is a crime, he'll know for sure after a few weeks in prison.

prelim for the two former psu execs charged with lying in their grand jury testimony.
Wow, just wow, what a bunch of sad self-absorbed men. If that was said in open court, it tells me these guys knew Sandusky was a pervert preying on defenseless children and they sat by and did nothing....repeatedly. Better a millstone were tied around your neck and drowned in the depths of the sea than to offend one of these little ones...I hope each of them is dealt with harshly by the justice system.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-16228254
During his hearing testimony, Mr McQueary said he met the two university officials about 10 days after the incident."I told them that I saw Jerry in the showers with a young boy and that what I had seen was extremely sexual and over the lines and it was wrong," he said.
"I would have described that it was extremely sexual and I thought that some kind of intercourse was going on."
Mr McQueary said he saw Mr Sandusky's hands around the waist of the boy, who Mr McQueary estimated to be 10 or 12 years old, and he heard skin-on-skin slapping sounds.
A graduate assistant with the football team at the time, Mr McQueary said he did not go to local authorities because Mr Schultz oversaw the campus police.
"In my mind it was like speaking to a [district attorney]. It was someone who police reported to and would know what to do with it," he said..

Mr McQueary, 37, spoke at a hearing in the perjury case against two officials at the university.

What we have here with Jerry Sandusky, ladies and gentlemen of the jury, is a case of a man being so committed to helping disadvantaged youths that he will go to extraordinary lengths to help them. At times, though it may be difficult for some to understand or relate to, Mr. Sandusky's humanitarianism has even included teaching these poor kids how to shower properly so that they would have good hygiene. When you work with kids who are failed by society to this extreme, sometimes extreme measures are necessary to help them. The prosecution of Mr. Sandusky is based on ignorance and a tragic misunderstanding of a saintly human being.

Wow Joe Pa was really disconnected from reality if he was worried about ruining peoples weekends. They need to blow up that AD and maybe the whole University.

Sandusky's lawyer hinted that McQueery might be guilty of perjury. This whole thing is a ****ing sick circus, makes me sick to my stomach.
Someone who can fark should get Amendola's body at the podium and put the Iraqi Information Minister's head on it.....

Sandusky's wife nearly runs over a reporter.

[video=youtube;dn5VfGDjJ1o]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=dn5VfGDjJ1o[/video]

Not to defend the wife but the reporter shouldn't have been in the drive way. I'd be pissed too.

Would publicly doing a full castration and letting him bleed out fall under the "cruel and unusual" clause?

I'm willing to step up with the rusty pruning shears and do my civic duty as the snip man if called upon.
I'm with you on the full castration, but death is too easy. Give him life with no parole and put him in general population - no protective custody.

Sandusky's wife nearly runs over a reporter.

[video=youtube;dn5VfGDjJ1o]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=dn5VfGDjJ1o[/video]

Not to defend the wife but the reporter shouldn't have been in the drive way. I'd be pissed too.

gotta love local news. :rolling_eyes:

Oh my God! That car missed her by mere inches! I'm surprised no one was hurt, or worse, KILLED!

She has culpability too IMO. I cannot imagine sitting by while your spouse abused a kid in the basement as has been alleged.

prelim for the two former psu execs charged with lying in their grand jury testimony.
Seems like the NCAA would want to be very concerned with this. If this isn't a serious lack of institutional control, I don't know what is.
If the death penalty was ever justified for a football program, this could well be it.

Seems like the NCAA would want to be very concerned with this. If this isn't a serious lack of institutional control, I don't know what is.
If the death penalty was ever justified for a football program, this could well be it.

If it continues to appear that the entire university had to answer to JoePa then there is no other conclusion that can be reached than an institutional control problem. When university officers are ignoring the law because JoePa tells them to and children get hurt because of it the only question is how ugly it will get for college football. Does the NCAA have the guts to throw PSU under the bus to save some integrity of the game.

Back