What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Leashes week 5 predictions

Unleash Hell

13-2 for week 3, and a repeat performance of 13-2 last week puts me at 39-13 on the season!

Now for week 5 , and there are some good matchups this week!

4-0 Alabama @ 4-0 Florida: Both teams come into this game hot. This should be a very good matchup. I called Alabama to win the nationl chmpionship before the season started, and they still could if they lose this game. I am picking the Gators in the swamp to pull it out. Gators 24 Tide 21

3-1 Arkansas vs. 2-1 Texas A&M:
An old SWC rivalry about to be reborn again in the SEC. Arkansas wins for the 3rd straight year. Razorbacks 34 Aggies 28

3-1 Auburn @ 4-0 South Carolina:
The Tigers don't start off well in what will be a brutal October. Cocks 35 Tigers 17

3-1 Michigan State @ 3-1 Ohio State:
Braxton Miller is a superstar in the making. He comes down to earth some from his starting debut against Colorado, but the Buckeyes defense is enough to get the win. Buckeyes 24 Spartans 17

4-0 Nebraska @ 4-0 Wisconsin:
Most likely a preview of the Big 10 championship game. Nebraska feels they are at home at first with all the red, but quickly learn they are in a hostile Camp Randle. Wisconsin wins this round. Badgers 38 Huskers 33

3-0 Texas @ 3-0 Iowa State:
Normally a game I wouldn't put on here, but Iowa state is looking good after a win over their rival and a tough road win on the east coast. Texas looked a lot better against UCLA. The Cyclones make a statement to the nation with another win over Texas. Cyclones 27 Horns 24

3-0 Baylor @ 3-0 Kansas State:
Now this is an interesting matchup. Both teams are looking legit with KSU comign off an impressive win in Miami, and Baylor coming in with a high flying offense led by Robert Griffen. KSU keeps things going to improve to 4-0. Wildcats 45 Bears 42

4-0 Clemson @ 4-0 Virginia Tech:
The Tigers recent good run comes to an end as they travel away from home. Hokies 26 Tigers 22

3-1 SMU @ 3-1 TCU:
The two bigger non AQ Texas schools battle it out in a high scoring game. Frogs 48 Mustangs 38

2-1 Air Force @ 2-1 Navy:
Falcons win this rivlary game. Falcons 27 Shipmen 21

PAC 12

2-2 UCLA @ 3-0 Stanford:
Stanford rolls in this one. Cardinal 45 Bruins 17

0-3 Oregon State @ 3-1 Arizona State:
Another mismatch Pac 12 game. Devils 38 Beavers 12

3-1 Washington @ 2-1 Utah:
The Utes continue to show they are a legit contender in the Pac. Utes 31 Huskies 21

2-1 Washington state @ 1-3 Colorado:
A banged up buff team wins a close one, home field is the difference. Buffs 28 Cougars 24

1-3 Arizona @ 3-1 USC:
The Cats losing streak hits four, and losers of 8 of their last 9 games. Trojans 38 Cats 24

Last edited:
I wouldn't be surprised to see the Bama-Florida game go either way since it is in The Swamp but I think Bama is just too good and will win this one. I also think UT beats Iowa State and Baylor beats KjSU. I agree that Wisconsin will beat the corn but I don't think it will be nearly as close as you have it.

The only Pac game I disagree with is UW-Utah, I like UW in that one.

Good post Unleash Hell. There are a few games to watch this weekend, it will be interesting to see how you fair on your picks.

I wouldn't be surprised to see the Bama-Florida game go either way since it is in The Swamp but I think Bama is just too good and will win this one. I also think UT beats Iowa State and Baylor beats KjSU. I agree that Wisconsin will beat the corn but I don't think it will be nearly as close as you have it.

The only Pac game I disagree with is UW-Utah, I like UW in that one.

Agree. Know KSU won at Miami last week, but I think Baylor should be able to get the W in Manhattan. Iowa State is definitely improved and will go bowling, and while they'll keep it close, Texas will win.

It'll be interesting to see how Ohio State does this week. I still think they're a 7-5 team, but agree with Leash that homefield gets them the narrow victory in this one.

Barring a major upset, most of the Pac-12 games are pretty predictable this week. Utah has had a bye week to prepare for Washington so they've got the edge there playing in Rice Eccles, but it'd be nice if UW could drop them to 0-2 in league play.

Back