What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Leavitt to KState?

If the whole case for MM is only one year, why is the case for JL his entire tenure at UCF? Pretty sure the case for MM is/was all 3 years at SJSU and the fact that he took them from the worst program in the country to top 25, not just one good year.
I wish this post made sense.

If we lose Leavitt to K-State, my level of giving a **** about Buffs football may completely fall off the grid. Luckily, my favorite conversations are in the Pub.

Allsome response to a legitimate point.
There is no point. Mike doesn't have the wins that JL has and he never would have by staying at SJSU. You really think Mike would have taken SJSU to a #2 ranking? South Florida wasn't scheduling MWC turds to pad their schedule either. They were legit.

At this point there is no coach or player that is irreplaceable. Ralphie, Folsom and the flat irons are the brand, and they are bigger than any individual.

For a team that does not win any games against any team with a pulse I just don't understand everyone's worry that the DC might leave. If and when HCMM gets fired they only jobs for anyone on this staff has an iterim label. If a new HC keeps anyone from the current staff we have failed in our new HC search.

For a team that does not win any games against any team with a pulse I just don't understand everyone's worry that the DC might leave. If and when HCMM gets fired they only jobs for anyone on this staff has an iterim label. If a new HC keeps anyone from the current staff we have failed in our new HC search.
I would give any new HC carte blanche, but I also would not blink if Leavitt or Walters were kept on by a new HC.

This thread is chock full of the typical nonsensical, overreacting, eat-your-own posting that has infected this fanbase for 10 years.

I blame Bohn.

This is interweb filler BS, Sean Snyder is going to be the next HC at KSU or Bill will never retire, they will mummify him and it will be a CFB version of "Weekend At Bernie's"

This post is just a little over the top.

Back