What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Lee Corso

BeachBronco

I like the guy I have always thought he was entertaining and I know he had the stroke but is it me or did he have another one at halftime, his speech is horrible right now. Any of you medical types is it because it is evening and he is just tired?

YEah, he's sounding more and more like Causius Clay. It's time for him to go. I'm sure he'll get a nice severance package.

I like the guy I have always thought he was entertaining and I know he had the stroke but is it me or did he have another one at halftime, his speech is horrible right now. Any of you medical types is it because it is evening and he is just tired?

Hiring Lou Holtz as his speech therapist was probably a bad idea...

I don't think he'll be back next year. They need to can mark may and sylvester the cat too.

I think they should play movies before and after games, and run the games without any commentary. That's how bad most of those guys are.

I was wondering how many more times musberger was going to mention ingram's dad in prison. STFU

I hope he can stay with the show in some capacity. Even if it's a pre-recorded segment so he doesn't have to do a live show with so much coming at him at once. He can still be an asset.

Im probably in the minorty, but I like Corso a lot. I also dread to think who they would put on in his place if he left.

Well I started a thread about this during the football season and got grilled for it. I think he needs to go and it's too bad. I like Corso and watch College Gameday every Saturday during the football season. Guess this shows that there is a huge double standard here....................

Well I started a thread about this during the football season and got grilled for it. I think he needs to go and it's too bad. I like Corso and watch College Gameday every Saturday during the football season. Guess this shows that there is a huge double standard here....................

Even the people that hate Corse cling to what hat he puts on at the end of the show, he is great for college football but I felt really bad for him last night as he struggled to get through his halftime commentary. Please dear god, don't replace Corso with Jesse Palmer!!!!

I think and hope he come's back for season's to come,if he dont please dont let craig james take his place!! corso can still piss us fan's off when he doesnt pick our team's to win right?

Im probably in the minorty, but I like Corso a lot. I also dread to think who they would put on in his place if he left.

I like Corso quite a bit myself. The fact he has had strokes is sad. As long as he stops stroking, he will recover to some extent. I think he has more than earned the chance at recovery and the benefit of the doubt from ESPN. If they take him off Gameday, I would hope they find something else for him.

I find your thoughts on this matter very, very offensive.

I was wondering how many more times musberger was going to mention ingram's dad in prison. STFU

If Corso goes, I hope he takes mushbuggers with him. bm got Ingram's name wrong at the end of the game, shortly before he said there was "30 minutes left" in the game (huh? try 30 seconds ya dipstick).

I just checked his Wikipedia page. I didn't know that Musberger turned 70 this year. I can't believe he still works the schedule he does.

As much as I love Keith Jackson, it was past time for him to retire and he knew it. Dan Fouts did an admirable job covering for his gaffes the last few years Jackson did play by play. He's a legend, but he had his day.

Keith Jackson had it and lost it, same with Corso. Mooseboogers never had it. BTW, Pat Summerall did the Big XII Ch game and made as many gaffes (he's 79 and looks like walking dead). Keeping some of these guys around tells me that the networks know exactly how bad the young guys are.

As a play-by-play guy, or in-game color commentary, I'd absolutely agree. But as a studio commentary/analysis guy, I think that he'd EASILY outclass holtz. Corso's position is a little more on-the-fly (and has as much travel, which I understand was one of the reasons Jackson retired the first time), so I can see the point there, but I think Jackson, with the time to prepare that the studio crew gets, could do really well at the home office in Bristol.

The problem is they are hiring former jocks now instead of people who actually went to school to cemmentate.

Back