What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Left guard-who is the opening game starter?

Duff Man

Club Member
Club Member
Junta Member
This is really the only spot up for grabs. Looks like Adkins, Behrens, and Bahr will fight for it. Maybe MTM comes into the race eventually as the season starts. Who wins?

Right now, Adkins is running with the first team but both Bahr and Behrens have an edge in experience. I think Behrens wins out in the end.

Adkins is on top atm... but from what I saw, I would say its a very fluid situation. My bet was on Tau... until **** happened.... Behrens is a hunch.

I would agree with this as well. I do think that having those three battling for the starting position is nothing but a good thing.

Yep. Let the best guy win. If Adkins maintains the spot, props to him on overcoming the DUI arrest and the subsequent suspension of part of last season.

I say me. Really, wouldn't you want a left guard who went by lefty? What could be more natural? Of course, then I'd have to endure the abuse I'd rightfully get when I got planted on my backside 25 times a game....

Back