1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The admins are aware of site instability throughout the day today. We have our crack technical staff checking it out, but it is probably the Russians. If you are having any specific issues, please post them to the Customer Service Support Forums and we will get to them in the next 24 to 48 weeks. Thank You

less than 3 months left

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by jrod212, May 31, 2008.

1. jrod212

jrod212 Member

yay!

im so excited. last year's season was good, but last year, i didnt have much knowledge of the team and such. now that im a recruiting junkie and such, i think im going to enjoy this season a lot more.

2. buffwings

buffwings Club Member Club Member

You have the fever now!! :lol:

3. Darth Snow

Darth Snow Hawaiian Buffalo Club Member Junta Member

Watch out, the fever is not all good. It can cause blistering depression and unnatural euphoria... I am hoping for more of the euphoria this year;)

4. jrod212

jrod212 Member

well i think i got here at a good year. i think while the buffs are rising back to national prominence, it will be a very exciting time to be a student here.

5. The Guest

The Guest Guest

It's frustrating to invest so much emotion in something I have no power to influence (aside from burning an afforementioned unlucky ballcap).

6. sweaty teets

sweaty teets Club Member Club Member

Yep, you are one lucky SOB, I'm glad I could extend my stay here one more year.

7. jrod212

jrod212 Member

owned lol

8. Darth Snow

Darth Snow Hawaiian Buffalo Club Member Junta Member

Well here is a thought for everyone... My first year as an undergrad was 2001. Most of us remember 2001 as a pretty awesome year where CU surprised everybody after a pretty bad year.

This year is my first year again since I am going to Law school at CU now... Hopefully, we can get the crazy first year without the awful drop that I experienced in my last few years:(

9. unbiasedtruth

unbiasedtruth Well-Known Member

you too huh?