What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Let the hate flow through you

Don't tell the UA fans they are the most hated program in Arizona.

Baylor at a respectable #10 nationally. the peoples get it right sometimes.
Reddit CFB really hates Baylor. In fact, the Baylor hate is so common it's a staple of the place really, there were so many anti-Baylor posts that the phrase "F*ckBaylorCon2016" is common in every Baylor thread.. And Baylor fans are so great at playing the victim.

It's funny - I don't care too much about the old Big 8 rivalries that we lost, but I'm glad to see that KU is still the most hated school in Missouri and Mizzou is still the most hated school in Kansas.

It's funny - I don't care too much about the old Big 8 rivalries that we lost, but I'm glad to see that KU is still the most hated school in Missouri and Mizzou is still the most hated school in Kansas.

Come September 8, 2018 I suspect the fire and brimstone and excitement you exude will tell a different story.

Well, at least the article got it right, even if Surveyor isn't.
Yes, Surveyor is the one disavowing any knowledge of a rivalry between CU and nebraska, while trolling a CU fan site. I know it's been pointed out before, but it's particularly ridiculous here.

Yes, Surveyor is the one disavowing any knowledge of a rivalry between CU and nebraska, while trolling a CU fan site. I know it's been pointed out before, but it's particularly ridiculous here.
He probably first stumbled across the site while searching plans for a vacation to Estes Park.

Back