What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Let this be a warning ....

Jens1893

Club Member
Club Member
Junta Member
Kansas (5-0, 1-0 Big 12) 30
(24) Kansas State (3-2, 1-1 Big 12) 24

KSU were in pretty much the same situation we were. Coming off a great win against a Southern powerhouse that nobody ecpected and going into a game against a team that´s been a bottom dweller for ages. Let´s hope Dan Hawkins reminds the squad of this before the game .... play hard and respect the opponent, because they can play also. Any given Saturday, you know.

Here´s to Dan Hawkins getting his first road win as the CU HC tonight! :gobuffs:

KSU were in pretty much the same situation we were. Coming off a great win against a Southern powerhouse that nobody ecpected and going into a game against a team that´s been a bottom dweller for ages. Let´s hope Dan Hawkins reminds the squad of this before the game .... play hard and respect the opponent, because they can play also. Any given Saturday, you know.

Here´s to Dan Hawkins getting his first road win as the CU HC tonight! :gobuffs:

Yep - That's why I have been nervous all day. The Buffs can really make a statement today by coming out and taking care of business. It must be done!

Coach "I have never met a Buffet that I couldn't beat" Mangino really has his kids playing great ball! Very scarry team in the North now.

misti hawkins was at the tailgate. she was well aware that the buffs were 0-2 against the bears and said that coach was devastated after the triple ot loss to them last year.

everyone knows that he stayed at the office that night. she called him in the morning to ask where he was. the answer? "fixing problems."

from what i have seen that is fairly consistent, with what he has accomplished snce day one. i see allowing baylor almost 500 yards a problem. i would expect to see that improve, as he will see it no other way but a problem.

jens, we have a very, very good coach.

Back