What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Lets Give Out Some Grades

InTheBuff

Club Member
Club Member
OVERALL OFFENSE- C-
passing offense C
rushing offense D+

the offensive line sucked, sucked, sucked....
RB's tried hard but nowhere to run...
Cody was rough in the first half and overthrew some wide open Ws
however, little Hawk played well when he had to....when the game was on the line-

OVERALL DEFENSE- B
passing defense B-
rushing defense A

CU only gave up 10 points on 'drives' as turnovers resulted in 14 points.
CU wasn't really tested on the ground but did well anytime EWU ran the ball.
Sure the defense gave up some passing yards but after the opening drive the secondary did much better. I actually thought the pass defense did much better than I expected they would do.

OVERALL SPECIAL TEAMS- B
punting B
kicking B-
return team B+
return coverage A

averaged 44.5 yds per punt/ none were returned/ 1 inside the twenty
missed FG was only negative- kickoffs were deep for most part & if
any were returned they didn't go for many yards-
return team would have got an A if Smith hadn't fumbled but he got
108 yds on 4 returns as well as 40 yds on a KO return..... he made a
huge difference folks -

i like this take.

i would reply but.....:drink:

i do really like this idea though. :thumbsup:

OFFENSE

QB-B
RB-C+
WR-B
OL-D

DEFENSE

DL C
LB-B
DB-B

Coaching

DC B+( AFTER first drive played well)

OC D ( HELFRICH,USE YOUR SPEED AND TALENT TO YOUR ADVANTAGE)

OVERALL

C but, we won so I will give it a...W

I wanna see the film b/4 handing out grades.
Cha'pelle Brown gets my game ball, though.

I would give running a B- becasue of how they never had any where to go. Not one run did they have a big hole. They got hit at the line of scrimmage every time because of the oline doing terrible. O line is a d-. COdy hawkins seemed like he was hit almost every play.

Back