What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

lincoln in November

wally, just go. rugged and i probably are going to go. you can trade an extremely awkward dinner with surveyor for a semi-awkward dinner with us and you can buy either way. :thumbsup:

Enjoy the **** out of that my man. And get through Cairo as fast as humanly possible. Luxor & Aswan = Win. Cairo = Polluted dump.

Also memorize this word: La'a. (can be pronounced La). Means no. You will say this word more than you can imagine.

Only there for two days, so it's going to be Cairo with the pyramids & a visit to the Cairo museum. Someday, I'd like to get back and head down to Luxor/valley of the kings. That requires a more substantial investment of time than a two day stop off of a cruise ship, though.

wally, just go. rugged and i probably are going to go. you can trade an extremely awkward dinner with surveyor for a semi-awkward dinner with us and you can buy either way. :thumbsup:

We can even hit up a karaoke bar if you feel like back-up dancing.

If you guys find a karaoke bar in Stinkin' Lincoln I will definitely meet you there! I also take requests.

Awesome! Wally is a karaoke-back-up-dancer extraordinaire so hopefully this can help convince him to make the trip.

If you guys find a karaoke bar in Stinkin' Lincoln I will definitely meet you there! I also take requests.

:rofl::rofl2::rofl:
And add a bar in a different state where you've been banned from ever returning!

:rofl::rofl2::rofl:
And add a bar in a different state where you've been banned from ever returning!

I am almost certain I haven't been banned from a bar in Idaho yet, but then again my last trip to Boise is a bit hazy. I vaguely remember a guy in a sailor suit, was that you navy?

It's not a karaoke bar, but the Sidetrack Bar in Lincoln is epic! I haven't been there since the roadie for the CU/NU game in 1988 (damn you, JJ Flannigan! I still hold you personally responsible for ruining my trip!), but there was an old lady (she was old then, so she has to be freakin ancient by now) who played the organ and everyone sang to just about everything she played. All in all a great time. They even let us sing the CU Fight Song on stage. We returned their goodwill by leading a somewhat vulgar chant toward OU. If you go to Lincoln (and I'm not suggesting you should), you have to make a stop at Sidetrack.

i believe i remember kamel saying he was going to the game. would love to try to keep up with him.

Lincoln stinks, there's only one place to go if you want to go to Nebraska, and that's Omaha for the college world series. New stadium will be in downtown which has alot of bars and restaurants. Also has a world class zoo if you have kids. I go every summer, regardless of who is playing.

Back