What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Lindgren, Sefo, OL, Play Calling, OH MY

Luke, chill.
Darth, quit acting like the Dark Lord. You aren't the be all end all to opinions. My opinions are fair.
This is the problem when you let college kids run the board that are buddies with these athletes. Can't take honesty.

The young guys on this board only know athletes through social media. Buddies implies it is a two way relationship.

The way you don't put up with snow's bs is by saying DBT sucks ****? Odd behavior, Stress.
What I said was pretty clear and she has nothing to do with this. This is me talking. She hardly gets on anymore because of people like you and Snow.

**** you lard ass. She is very real, she just doesn't like a few folks on here. That's cool, she's a Wiscy fan first and foremost.

really think we need to get off the OL's back, not great, but not the problem. Lindgren is not perfect, but really can not put all the blame on him. My take is we need a QB. We need a player that instead of putting the team in a bad hole at the least opportune time, instead make a play (at least occasionally) to help the team. Think about how many times Sefo has made that play? Maybe once or twice in his career? Not saying it's all Sefo's fault, but he really needs to make the play when its's needed the most instead of killing drives with wasted shots throwing the ball away, poor pass', taking a sack. When your at these games(it doesn't show on tv) there are wide open receivers he needs to get the ball out of his hand quicker before the DB's adjust. The plays are there, they just are not being made.

really think we need to get off the OL's back, not great, but not the problem. Lindgren is not perfect, but really can not put all the blame on him. My take is we need a QB. We need a player that instead of putting the team in a bad hole at the least opportune time, instead make a play (at least occasionally) to help the team. Think about how many times Sefo has made that play? Maybe once or twice in his career? Not saying it's all Sefo's fault, but he really needs to make the play when its's needed the most instead of killing drives with wasted shots throwing the ball away, poor pass', taking a sack. When your at these games(it doesn't show on tv) there are wide open receivers he needs to get the ball out of his hand quicker before the DB's adjust. The plays are there, they just are not being made.
I agree, except with the OL part. I have seen, pretty much throughout MikMac's tenure, OL getting blown up. It is, and has been a talent issue for a long time. With three years to recruit, it is time to start wondering aloud about it.

I agree, except with the OL part. I have seen, pretty much throughout MikMac's tenure, OL getting blown up. It is, and has been a talent issue for a long time. With three years to recruit, it is time to start wondering aloud about it.
Yes.

No doubt we don't have the horses up front on either side of the ball. We don't get some, we will keep getting the same results. That Georgia kid would be a good start. I believe you build in that fashion, some don't these days.

I agree, but MM's strategy at OL (among other positions) has been from the start to recruit towards having a line filled with 21-year-old juniors and 22-year-old seniors. That requires 4 years to see to fruition, and next year we will. Additionally, make no mistake about it: Irwin going down for the year royally ****ed things up in that department.

Having said that, all of that does not excuse how poorly the line has played in total this year. it gives me serious questions about Bernardi's ability to get the job done next year when the starters should be RS-JR, RS-JR, RS-SR, RS-SR, true-JR from left to right and with only one underclassman (a RS-SO, at that) in the two deep.

I agree, but MM's strategy at OL (among other positions) has been from the start to recruit towards having a line filled with 21-year-old juniors and 22-year-old seniors. That requires 4 years to see to fruition, and next year we will. Additionally, make no mistake about it: Irwin going down for the year royally ****ed things up in that department.

Having said that, all of that does not excuse how poorly the line has played in total this year. it gives me serious questions about Bernardi's ability to get the job done next year when the starters should be RS-JR, RS-JR, RS-SR, RS-SR, true-JR from left to right and with only one underclassman (a RS-SO, at that) in the two deep.

Lynott is going to push for playing time based off what I have seen. Having Irwin back for a medical year is a big plus. We should be much improved and you are right he has recruited guys to start at 21. Next year will be interesting. MacIntyre has to make a bowl, if he does last until next year. No one really knows.

Well I could care less what Rugged and Snow think. That's just me. If either want anything with me, see u Friday.

Sure and bring ur buddies Rugged and Orr. Id like to present the 3 of u with the first annual All Buffs Asshole award...It was a 3 way tie since I heard u boys like it that way.:giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle:
What makes you think it would be our first asshole award, Luke?

Back