What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Little Brother already upset about the AFA scheduling

Well done....and here is my lovely bride.

View attachment 16758

Ouch.

Google: "Skidmark's wife"
article-2424433-1BE5768F000005DC-109_634x590.jpg

Google customizes it's search results based upon prior browsing history. I don't even want to think about what kind of sites you are frequenting.

Apparently your wife is frequenting the imodium aisle at Walmart.

Edit: this thread took a pretty fun turn - thanks Mtn!

Apparently your wife is frequenting the imodium aisle at Walmart.

Edit: this thread took a pretty fun turn - thanks Mtn!

Goalline's daughter (Google)
juliebuonato.jpg

Goalline's wife
jason-dufner-wife-amanda-8.png

Nicely done. Wood.

Last edited by a moderator:
BTW when you search dply's daughter and click the yes I mean dply scroll down a bit and this shows up:

daughter.jpg

I am proud.

Burrito Palazzo's daughter
palazzo+pants.jpg

She has dad's narcissism...and hips.
Wonder who knocked her up?

BTW when you search dply's daughter and click the yes I mean dply scroll down a bit and this shows up:

daughter.jpg

I am proud.

Rep to whoever finds the article to that original picture (unless it was a joke when I saw it). Or even rep to who can name who she is the daughter of.

Back