What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Little Hawk reminds me of a right-handed Josh Heupel..

JimmyBuff

Stoops first OU QB..

He isn't very big and he doesn't have the strongest arm but he somehow gets it there.. He's accurate down the sidelines also.. If you protect him and give him some more playmakers, there's no doubt in my mind Little Hawk can win a lot of games here for us..

I agree, when he had time, Cody was ****ing money. He didn't do so well when the left side of the line stopped blocking, but overall he was great.

I agree, when he had time, Cody was ****ing money. He didn't do so well when the left side of the line stopped blocking, but overall he was great.

I was impressed. Especially given that it was his first game, in an NFL stadium, and against a very fired up opponent. Not the easiest circumstances for a debut.

I do wish we had seen more roll out in the second half. It was very effective early, then they somewhat stopped going to it. Not sure if that was game planning or a CSU adjustment, though. It's also going to be important to get him deep drops or great blocking, though. The height thing doesn't seem to be a big factor, other than when pressure gets in his face. :huh:

But the poise and leadership, I thought, were the best things I saw today. And I saw a lot of good, imo... :thumbsup:

Back