What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Live Chat: CU Buffs beat writer Kyle Ringo takes your questions (May 13, 2014)

"If the moon was made out of spare ribs why are you such a douche bag?"

"If you could be a tree would you be a Ponderosa Douche bag?"

"Douche Bag." That's not even a question. "Sorry, Douche Bag?"

"If the moon was made out of spare ribs why are you such a douche bag?"

"If you could be a tree would you be a Ponderosa Douche bag?"

"Douche Bag." That's not even a question. "Sorry, Douche Bag?"

It's a simple question, Norm. Stop jerking me around. If the moon were made of spare ribs, why are you such a douche bag?

Several sources have told me that he has at least $35 million. I asked him and he refused to say, but he did say he had more than $25 million back in early February. I trust my sources and they are in position to know, but they also indicated that number was a little dated and there could be more donations over the past few weeks.

Kyle, I hate to tell ya, but your sources are **** and I'd probably stop trusting them.

Back