What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Live chat: CU Buffs beat writer Kyle Ringo takes your questions

LOL, Ringo picked a bad time to go on vacation. Got hammered with questions about the camp and visitors, he was a bit unprepared.

You cover CU athletics, why would you miss the camp on-campus that was by far the biggest event this offseason for information and tidbits?

:nod:

Dead Period started today, with camp season having ended on Saturday. Coaches are taking their vacations at this time. You'd think that if your job was to cover the program that you would time it with that. I'm not surprised.

:nod:

Dead Period started today, with camp season having ended on Saturday. Coaches are taking their vacations at this time. You'd think that if your job was to cover the program that you would time it with that. I'm not surprised.
I would suspect it was deliberate. Plan to be in the office when the coaches are on vacation so you have an excuse for a lack of activity right after your vacation.

I would suspect it was deliberate. Plan to be in the office when the coaches are on vacation so you have an excuse for a lack of activity right after your vacation.

It doesn't seem like the BDC has ever covered recruiting well but the next couple weeks should be great for getting to know the new freshman on campus and going to player led practices.

Back