What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Live Interactive Fan Forum Conference Call August 26

She was clearly the greatest business mind in our generation. Her main point was about how retaining existing ticket holders is less costly than bringing in new ones.

Her question...what is CU doing about retaining existing ticket holders?
Paris_Tuileries_Garden_Facepalm_statue.jpg

The worst part about Husker Lady was that she was pissed off and coming hard... based on completely misunderstanding a previous call and RG's response.

Someone called in to say that some long-time season ticket holders were canceling because they can't park on Franklin.

RG responded with how important the new facilities are, apologized about the parking situation, said they are doing all they can this year but with the construction the options are limited, and said that they very much value fan retention.

Husker Lady then calls to say that she's pissed that RG seems to have his head so far up his ass that he thinks the only thing long-time season ticket holders are upset about is the parking situation.

Some people aren't happy unless they are complaining about something.She seemed like one of those people to me.

Loved how MM said "beat their butts" a couple times

Had to be done. For stadium convenience, all those folks will get indoor parking that's even more convenient as soon as next year.

I think the main issues are as follows:

1. Old people fear change.
2. Rich people get pissed when they, of all people, get inconvenienced.
3. Long-time CU supporters viewed having a parking pass there as a status symbol in their social circles.

Go to the island.

Some people aren't happy unless they are complaining about something.She seemed like one of those people to me.

Loved how MM said "beat their butts" a couple times

I don't mind the complaining so much as how it was obvious that she and the "parking problem" caller ahead of her obviously felt that this isn't mostly about the student-athletes and the students... that their desires should take precedence.

And, yeah, MacIntyre was funny with that. He sounds confident that this team is ready to play some football and win some games.

I don't mind the complaining so much as how it was obvious that she and the "parking problem" caller ahead of her obviously felt that this isn't mostly about the student-athletes and the students... that their desires should take precedence.

And, yeah, MacIntyre was funny with that. He sounds confident that this team is ready to play some football and win some games.
The whole team seems to have a very quiet but very confident look about them

She was clearly the greatest business mind in our generation. Her main point was about how retaining existing ticket holders is less costly than bringing in new ones.

Her question...what is CU doing about retaining existing ticket holders?

Years ago didn't all the old time fans melt down when there was talk of increasing the annual scholarship donation for many of the premium seating locations? Many blue hairs err long time fans thought CU was trying to force them out of some of the prime seats.

Years ago didn't all the old time fans melt down when there was talk of increasing the annual scholarship donation for many of the premium seating locations? Many blue hairs err long time fans thought CU was trying to force them out of some of the prime seats.

Yes this happened

As 4db so elegantly noted they are reducing the number of places in franklin not eliminating them I still have my pass

I have been a season ticket holder for only 15 years now and got to keep my FF pass. It makes me wonder how much support some of the folks that have been ticket holders for a lot longer than that actually give on a year to year basis if they are getting displaced from FF.

I have been a season ticket holder for only 15 years now and got to keep my FF pass. It makes me wonder how much support some of the folks that have been ticket holders for a lot longer than that actually give on a year to year basis if they are getting displaced from FF.

Very little if i am not getting displaced, I have had season tickets for 4 years.

Back