What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Live video available for KSU game this weekend

Well considering I have $110 on the game at CU +3 I might have to pay an extra $10 so I can actually watch my money go up in smoke.

Cody better have his A game going again this weekend. This wager hopefully will cover my Buff Club membership dues for 2011.

believe it when i see it. CU site sucks.

and, why not live video CU games all along? squeeze out all the last dimes of the fanbase until there is no value to a Hawk team.

thanks a lot but no. stupid ass CU AD.

believe it when i see it. CU site sucks.

and, why not live video CU games all along? squeeze out all the last dimes of the fanbase until there is no value to a Hawk team.

thanks a lot but no. stupid ass CU AD.

I wouldn't pay for it if I lived in State either. Hell, the tickets are $12. Why pay $10. However, as I'm unable to get to the game and this is perhaps the biggest game of the last few years (yes, it is), I'm considering shelling out the $10 bones.

Has anyone ever tried this? How is the coverage? I'm assuming we get no announcers, right? Are the camera angles decent?

10 ****ing dollars for 1 game??? **** that **** I will be logging into the chat for the DBT play by play.:lol:

I wouldn't pay for it if I lived in State either. Hell, the tickets are $12. Why pay $10. However, as I'm unable to get to the game and this is perhaps the biggest game of the last few years (yes, it is), I'm considering shelling out the $10 bones.

Has anyone ever tried this? How is the coverage? I'm assuming we get no announcers, right? Are the camera angles decent?

I signed up and have just rewatched 1st half of the ISU game, since I missed most of it due to justintv pop-ups.. :bang: The resolution is better than all "free" online streams I have watched, but the bitrate could be better. My main concern is that the production quality will not be very good, i expect something in line with the Kansas game highlights. They will probably use the radio stream announcers, I imagine.

Online streaming of games is one area the Buffs nation is waaay behind the curve. I could not believe I had to watch the last game through a cyclone's web cam pointing at his CRT TV.., but better than nothing.

I watched the Montana State game on Buffs TV. It was whatever was being shown on the jumbo(shrimp)tron matched to KOA.

Park at the east campus and walk over. That's what I do. Of course I work at the east campus so I'm here anyways.

Sorry, didn't really mean to be an asshole there. Just tired of hearing people cry over $10. Probably the same ****s who "support" the program without giving any money.

I support the program and don't give any money. I live in Colorado and haven't been to a game since 2001. I think $10 is too much for a webstream of the game and I will just listen to it on the radio. If you think being a real fan means you have to do so with money, **** you.

I support the program and don't give any money. I live in Colorado and haven't been to a game since 2001. I think $10 is too much for a webstream of the game and I will just listen to it on the radio. If you think being a real fan means you have to do so with money, **** you.

not a real fan imho. I mean, what have you done for buff fans anyways?

I really hope that the metro area fans will get out there and support the team. For $12, there really is no excuse. I wish I still lived in the area, but I do plan on coming up for the USC game next year!!

Sorry, didn't really mean to be an asshole there. Just tired of hearing people cry over $10. Probably the same ****s who "support" the program without giving any money.

I see you are intent on making friends quick around here.

Back