What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Living rent free in their (nebraska) heads forever!!!

This stat basically proves we killed Nebraska that fateful day in 2001.

How's this for arbitrary stats. 18 years before/including Black Friday (and the ensuing cruel joke of playing in the BCS National Championship that year for some reason), compared to 18 years since Black Friday :

15 top 10 finishes

11 Conference Championships

3 National Championships

17 Major Bowl Appearances

8 Major Bowl Wins

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Top 10 finishes

0 Conference Championships

0 National Championships

0 Major Bowl Appearances

0 Major Bowl Wins

Most of these boners have to live with an 0-2 record against CU, and that will eat at them forever!!

Also, scott FRAUDst will probably be gone by 2023. Though, the idea of going 3-0, then 4-0, is too good not to pass up.

F-U-C-K ****braska!!!

He's going to still be there. Bill Moos is a savvy enough AD to know he's gotta give Frosty enough time to at least flip that roster, if not more. Look at Barry's comments today. They have no leadership whatsoever.

I like the guy who refuses to believe in it so we don’t think we ruined their program.

Ah contraire corn worshipper, we’ve known for nearly 20 years.

We did, and we continue to pour salt in the wound. Remember, Frost is their savior, yet we beat him in his opener and when they were supposed to return the favor, our coach is doing what they thought Frost was going to do.
And they can’t use the all time series record on us now or how many nattys, because Yale has lots of Nattys too. Colorado and Nebraska are 6-6 in recent history.
We have turned the tables with those ass hole ****s!

When you are a Nebraska fan, you have the Huskers. You don't have skiing, mountain biking, fly fishing, nor an NFL, NHL, NBA, MLB, MLS team. You have one thing you wait for all year, and the Colorado game was the absolute pinnacle of their dreams, to be the Buffs in Folsom and strut their red **** around our town for an entire weekend.

We killed everything about their entire lives in 2001. We killed the debut of Frost in 2018. We killed their dreams for a rebound in 2019 and have done lasting damage to the image Frost is trying to sell to recruits about the juggernaut that he is building there. Because it was revealed as a big fraud on Saturday.

Nubs fans have nothing to live for now Reminds me of some Broncos fans I know who will likely have to take a sick day today to get over their grief.

When you are a ****braska fan, you have the ****ers. You don't have skiing, mountain biking, fly fishing, nor an NFL, NHL, NBA, MLB, MLS team. You have one thing you wait for all year, and the Colorado game was the absolute pinnacle of their dreams, to be the Buffs in Folsom and strut their red **** around our town for an entire weekend.

We killed everything about their entire lives in 2001. We killed the debut of Frost in 2018. We killed their dreams for a rebound in 2019 and have done lasting damage to the image Frost is trying to sell to recruits about the juggernaut that he is building there. Because it was revealed as a big fraud on Saturday.

Nubs fans have nothing to live for now Reminds me of some Broncos fans I know who will likely have to take a sick day today to get over their grief.
Early leader for best post of the season.

When you are a ****braska fan, you have the ****ers. You don't have skiing, mountain biking, fly fishing, nor an NFL, NHL, NBA, MLB, MLS team. You have one thing you wait for all year, and the Colorado game was the absolute pinnacle of their dreams, to be the Buffs in Folsom and strut their red **** around our town for an entire weekend.

You kind of kill your first paragraph, which is accurate, with the last sentence.

Who started calling it black Friday? I'm guessing them? If so, that really lets you know all that you need to.

It’s all theirs.

AND I LOVE IT!

giphy.gif

We're their daddy.

Back