What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Local Media Coverage of firing/hiring - (was: Joel Klatt is having a meltdown)

i saw klatt speak at a local event on the cu campus this past year and he basically said that no one should take most of what he says on his radio show seriously, he is an entertainer focused on ratings.

That said, his performance in the past few weeks has been nothing short of a freak show...

That's pretty sad, but not too surprising.

i saw klatt speak at a local event on the cu campus this past year and he basically said that no one should take most of what he says on his radio show seriously, he is an entertainer focused on ratings.

That said, his performance in the past few weeks has been nothing short of a freak show...
Not surprised that is what is going on, kind of surprised he doesn't have the sense God gave a billy goat to avoid admitting he is basically the monkey dancing to the organ grinder.....

Oy, that last answer by Bohn was a bit painful.

Clough asked if MacIntyre fails, is it fair to call Bohn a failure. Bohn basically gave a non-answer.

Oy, that last answer by Bohn was a bit painful.

Clough asked if MacIntyre fails, is it fair to call Bohn a failure. Bohn basically gave a non-answer.
eh, I don't think you can blame him for that though. What does Bohn and CU gain by definitively answering that?

Al just ignored the Buffs from what I heard yesterday. CJ was positive with the new coach on 102.3. I think they have decided to drop the narrative for now. I bet it reappears at the first opportunity.

I even heard CJ say that he thought we got a good coach in MikeMac. Definite refocus of the dialog is happening.

CJ has always been passionate and loyal (perhaps to a fault), without being the myopic and self-serving turd klatt has proven to be. Glad to had him coming around.

Anyone hear oldMac on 1023 today. He was pretty much back to being his old self. Had nice things to say, cracked a funny poem, and was back into CU football. I look forward to hearing from this version more.

We've got a shortage of water bottles obviously...
y6a4y2uh.jpg

Anyone hear oldMac on 1023 today. He was pretty much back to being his old self. Had nice things to say, cracked a funny poem, and was back into CU football. I look forward to hearing from this version more.

I heard the same, he was really fun to listen to, I recommend people go listen to the replay. It sounds like he has gotten through the emotions of the Embree firing. It doesn't change that what he did was wrong. Hopefully they got him back on his meds.

If Mac can't show improvement over this past year, most if not all of us will be calling for his head, too.

If Mac can't show improvement over this past year, most if not all of us will be calling for his head, too.

Yeah we will be, but his buyout will be ridiculous. We have to have him for at least 3 years given what we are paying him.

Frankly, I wish old man Mac would just go back into hiding. What he did was unacceptable and shouldn't be forgotten.

Al has dropped it for now. And he won't mention it again until he's got real ammo.

Conveniently, he and Joel didn't mention CU Football from the CSU game until Embree was fired. It just wasn't discussed. If you called in, you were screened out. Fact - I tried several times.

Yeah we will be, but his buyout will be ridiculous. We have to have him for at least 3 years given what we are paying him.

I'm not worried about it being an issue. Water Bottle set such a low bar that Mac will look awesome next year, and probably even better in year 2.

Can't believe you are proud of that. Wait, on second thought, I can. Good for you.

The damage was done long before BCS called in. Once the genie is out of the bottle, you cannot put it back.

Last edited:
Back