What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

LOL at CU if you are really going to pursue Bronco Mendenhall.

The upper-classmen that we have in the program right now were all players being recruited when we were in the Mountain West Conference. Maybe you Buffaloes aren't familiar with the fact that we've got a major project going on campus right now for the football team.

We'll be reaping benefits from modern football facilities and a Pac-12 recruiting edge that we didn't have before. You won't see top Utah players like Cooper Bateman who committed to Alabama, or Xavier Su'a-Filo leaving state to play for other programs.

well thank God.

If the Yoot hates or thinks a Mendenhall hire would be funny then I'm all for bringing him in. Anything to get under their skin. :thumbsup:

Last I checked, BYU was far better in almost every statistical category and is going bowling again this year, and Utah's season is o-v-e-r. Congrats on scoreboard, but you're not playing in December or January.

this topute dude seems like a real dick but I can't get fired up about the Utes as a rival. Maybe if they all act like him it'll get there but I don't imagine they will. This feels aspirational on his part

this topute dude seems like a real dick but I can't get fired up about the Utes as a rival. Maybe if they all act like him it'll get there but I don't imagine they will. This feels aspirational on his part

Maybe he was sent over to get things jump started.....:sleep:

Like a baby chick trying to peck it's way out of it's shell.

The last argument that I heard from someone from Utah concerning Colorado was how much better the snow is there. That argument was at least somewhat understandable, albeit rather ridiculous. I am glad to see that people from Utah make other arguments. It must be nice for them to feel like they have something to be proud of for a change.

Last I checked, BYU was far better in almost every statistical category and is going bowling again this year, and Utah's season is o-v-e-r. Congrats on scoreboard, but you're not playing in December or January.

Did you see the teams they played this year? They weren't even good enough to win the WAC championship this year since they lost to San Jose State.

If they played in the conference we do they would also be ineligible for post season play. Not to mention we made it a 3rd straight win over them this year. So if a struggling Utah team can beat BYU what does that say about them? What does that say about their coach? And now we've come full circle, why again are you guys even looking at luring Bronco away from Provo State?

You all are even more worse for wear than Provo State is and you think that self-righteous clown is going to fix the problems in Boulder?

Go for it Buffs. If you think things can't get any worse for your football team than they are wait until you start seeing Donko Mendenhall cut practices short for the team to have time on a slip n' slide.

We've been destroying his football teams for the last 4 years so it will make the annual Buff whoopin' at the hands of the Utes seem all too familiar.

GO UTES!

Oh my God! You're adorable!

I'm only one post into this thread, and I can't wait to read the rest!

Can we keep him?

Utah has finished in the Top 10 twice in the last decade. We're one of the few teams that have beaten Alabama since their resurgence under Nick Saban.

Go ahead and pretend it isn't a rivalry Buffs. Once the Pac-12 recruiting benefits start kicking in during the next 2-3 years Utah will be competing regularly for conference championships and rights to go to the Rose Bowl. We'll have enough accolades, titles, and Top 10 finishes for you to be jealous of.
the utes are so far behind in the pac its redic

I may be reading the Capital One Cup standings wrong, but I don't see Utah in there...

1.Oklahoma State20
2.Wisconsin12
3.Colorado10
4.Northern Arizona8
5.Florida State6
6.Brigham Young5
7.Tulsa4
8.Oklahoma3
9.Texas2
10.Arkansas1

Utah has finished in the Top 10 twice in the last decade. We're one of the few teams that have beaten Alabama since their resurgence under Nick Saban.

Go ahead and pretend it isn't a rivalry Buffs. Once the Pac-12 recruiting benefits start kicking in during the next 2-3 years Utah will be competing regularly for conference championships and rights to go to the Rose Bowl. We'll have enough accolades, titles, and Top 10 finishes for you to be jealous of.

How have the Yoots done since they joined the Pac-12? Pretty sad that you had to rely on our kicker ****ing up and kicking to your top returner in order for you to not lose to the worst Colorado team of all time for the 2nd year in a row. Get back to me when Utah has done something recently, enjoy your bowl, oh wait.

I can't hate the Utes. They're just so darn friendly, even when they're trolling.

The sad reality is that against our (literally) worst team in history, at Folsom Stadium, with our 24,000 fans in attendance rooting for a CU loss to bolster our argument to shed Coach Embree, Utah had to stage a comeback to sneak out a win. Seriously, I listened (radio) to Utah struggle against our team and felt sorry for the poor guys.

Oh, don't worry about CU--we'll be back. We've had our ups and downs for decades. But a struggling newcomer to big-time football like Utah? It can be a tough world for the little ones.

This was awesome. so sad I missed the cute little guy. Which one of you put him in your kennel?

:lol: i feel no hatrid for you utards... the only thing i hate from your pussy ass'd milk swilling state is that **** ass soccer team from Sandy

Back