What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

LOL at the BCS

ksu_fan_paint_t440.jpg

All SEC final now.

Notre Dame loses to USC so Florida plays the winner of the SEC Championship game in the BCS Championship.

I hope this happens. It will just infuriate the other conferences.

CU and it's like have no chance ever of winning a national championship. Ever.

All SEC final now.

Notre Dame loses to USC so Florida plays the winner of the SEC Championship game in the BCS Championship.

I hope this happens. It will just infuriate the other conferences.

Florida-Georgia for the national championship. And they thought they had the world's largest outdoor ****tail party in J-ville. That game would be WILD... :lol:

I wonder, though, if a 1 loss KjSU, whOregon, or especially ND might stay ahead of Florida and make the title game....

Florida-Georgia for the national championship. And they thought they had the world's largest outdoor ****tail party in J-ville. That game would be WILD... :lol:

I wonder, though, if a 1 loss KjSU, whOregon, or especially ND might stay ahead of Florida and make the title game....

I highly doubt that would happen because a 1-loss Florida team would mean they finished the season by beating FSU in Tallahassee.

Do not buy into that "Suicide is painless" ****. It hurts like a mother ****er.

I highly doubt that would happen because a 1-loss Florida team would mean they finished the season by beating FSU in Tallahassee.

Good point....

If FreeShoesU wins that one (along with a ND loss, somebody losing the $EC title game, etc.), you'd have to think they might have a shot at getting there with one loss. But they've got a lot of teams to pass....

Good point....

If FreeShoesU wins that one (along with a ND loss, somebody losing the $EC title game, etc.), you'd have to think they might have a shot at getting there with one loss. But they've got a lot of teams to pass....

If Florida loses to FSU and ND loses to USC then it will get interesting between LSU, A&M, and Oregon for that 2nd team behind the Bama-UGA winner, with a strong finish to the season Oregon could certainly work their way back in there.

If Florida loses to FSU and ND loses to USC then it will get interesting between LSU, A&M, and Oregon for that 2nd team behind the Bama-UGA winner, with a strong finish to the season Oregon could certainly work their way back in there.

LSU and TAMU will not get in. If Florida does UGa will be in an uproar. O gets in

If FSU beats Florida, there is no way a 2 loss $EC team should be considered ahead of them. (Remember, they would be coming off a win over one of those mighty 1 loss $EC teams....)

If FSU beats Florida, there is no way a 2 loss $EC team should be considered ahead of them. (Remember, they would be coming off a win over one of those mighty 1 loss $EC teams....)

We're really looking ahead at this point but I hope this argument becomes a reality because that will mean that ND will have lost to USC. But yes, if FSU finishes with 1 loss they're going to make a big argument but if it's not a 2-loss SEC team they will lose out to, it will be Oregon. FSU is getting hurt in the rankings by the conference they play in, and rightfully so.

Back