What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Look out for the bus!

DBT

Club Member
Club Member
First, will Bohn even consider firing Embree after gong oh fer? If not, would he force Embree to make changes in his staff? Would Embree throw any of his staff under the bus? If so, who? I can't see him throwing EB under the bus. I could see him throw Brown and just about every assistant under it, however. Would/will Embree make changes on his own? Would he do it during the season?

Don't see Embree making in-season coaching changes - anybody we would consider as a replacement is probably working somewhere else.

First, will Bohn even consider firing Embree after gong oh fer? If not, would he force Embree to make changes in his staff? Would Embree throw any of his staff under the bus? If so, who? I can't see him throwing EB under the bus. I could see him throw Brown and just about every assistant under it, however. Would/will Embree make changes on his own? Would he do it during the season?

We don't know how EB calls plays when he has a functioning offensive line. The porous nature of our front five must be in his mind every time he calls down.

Second and third order effects in a complicated dynamic.

If we fire anybody it's Marshall. The environment in which everybody else is operating is too murky to assign blame just yet (I suspect). Just Marshall.

Didn't we bend over backwards to get EB and even have to override the idiotic state regulations concerning long term hires/contracts?

We don't know how EB calls plays when he has a functioning offensive line. The porous nature of our front five must be in his mind every time he calls down.

Second and third order effects in a complicated dynamic.

If we fire anybody it's Marshall. The environment in which everybody else is operating is too murky to assign blame just yet (I suspect). Just Marshall.
I do not think EB will ever be a good OC, no matter what.

Bohn had a chance to force Hawk to make staff changes and failed to do so. Color me not expecting Bohn to force changes. Embree probably will fire Marshall/Brookhart if he gets year 3, but doubt we'll see any change with the OC/DC position.

Back