What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Looking for a place that can do custom replica CU jerseys

Highflyer

Club Member
Club Member
Any help is greatly appreciated. A friend is looking to get a jersey made up and she doesn't want to spend a bunch of money.

About 5 years ago I had one made online, through eastbay I think, but they don't have them anymore.

Can't say I support this site advertising ways to keep CU from getting their money on jerseys. Perhaps she can sew?

What in the world are you talking about? Eastbay sells customizable jersey for most of the top programs that are licensed and made by Nike. I'm assuming because the Buffs suck right now that Eastbay and/or Nike decided that carrying/making these was not profitable. CU makes money on the blank customizable jerseys.

I'm guessing there are copyright/trademark issues here...don't know for sure...just sayin'.

Sorry I can't help, but let me know if you do find a site.

Where can you find a jersey that doesn't have printed #s on it as well, but sewn on ones? I can't find one for CU.

NM, the only sewn on numbers I've seen has been at the Spring Garage sale around the time of the spring game on the game worn stuff they sell then.

Back