What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Looking forward to the CSU game next year

Bigger number: good, informed posts by Gasm on this site or victories for CSU in Boulder since the Kennedy administration?

All those CSU studs only managed 41 points in the tourney game. Not to mention CSU is/has been terrible on the road, losing to Boise State

Well they're going to be freshmen, and their skill level is yet to be seen. CSU's lowly recruits seem to perform pretty well...not to mention the addition of Bejarano/Iverson... Good luck big guy. You're gonna need it

I expect that you won't disappear if CU wins the game and will man up by posting an excuse-free congratulations afterward.

I look forward to that.

Well they're going to be freshmen, and their skill level is yet to be seen. CSU's lowly recruits seem to perform pretty well...not to mention the addition of Bejarano/Iverson... Good luck big guy. You're gonna need it
Another ignorant attempt to change the grounds of the conversation because you know you got nothing to stand on. Basically, you concede the point. Excellent. Now that we have established that CU's recruiting class has more talent ALONE (not to mention Dre, Ski, and the Mayor), let's move on to coaching.

Tad Boyle, at the VERY LEAST == whoever your coach is.

Sounds like the facts don't add up to "CU HAS NO CHANCE LLOLOLOLOL."

Did your brother repeatedly win everything as a kid? I hope so.

:lists inexperience as a negative to CU's players, then in the same post lists a CSU player with a total of 30 minutes played (Bejarano):

:lists inexperience as a negative to CU's players, then in the same post lists a CSU player with a total of 30 minutes played (Bejarano):

Dude, it's so awesome having you two on here. This dichotomy is such a great example of the difference between CU and CSU students.

Slider/Gasm would make a great test case for the nature/nurture debate. Here we have two twins, both raised by the same set of parents in the same household with the same rules, same expectations, same advantages and disadvantages. Yet one is a complete moron. How did that happen? Seems to really support the "nature" side of the debate.

So this what it feels like to other team's fans when 'Tini shows up on their board I guess.

I expect that you won't disappear if CU wins the game and will show up by posting pile of lame excuses and predicting that a CU victory will never happen again afterward.

I look forward to that since it adds to the humor on this board.

fify

One of the reasons I like having Gasm here is that he doesn't recognize the stupidity of his own arguments, instead digging himself in deeper trying to justify them when he is shown to be without any logic or reason. In his eyes last years games was an example of pure CSU domination and a crushing defeat of the Buffs not represented by the scoreboard.

Slider/Gasm would make a great test case for the nature/nurture debate. Here we have two twins, both raised by the same set of parents in the same household with the same rules, same expectations, same advantages and disadvantages. Yet one is a complete moron. How did that happen? Seems to really support the "nature" side of the debate.

That or we could simply examine how they diverged after Gasm suffered his head injury (or injuries as case may be).

Did some quick research.

CSU went 3-9 in road games last season. They are 8-51 all-time in Boulder.

I think they should be confident about having a good season, but acting like they're marking a win for the CU game is silly. At the time they escaped with a 1-point home win against us last year, we were a bad basketball team that was lucky to win at Air Force, was barely able to beat a bad Georgia team, got crushed at home by Wyoming, and struggled to win at home against Fresno State, CS-Bakersfield and Texas Southern. Frankly, they should be embarrassed that they caught us at that time in their gym, caught us on the night Dre had his worst game of the year... and still only won by a point.

Did some quick research.

CSU went 3-9 in road games last season. They are 8-51 all-time in Boulder.

I think they should be confident about having a good season, but acting like they're marking a win for the CU game is silly. At the time they escaped with a 1-point home win against us last year, we were a bad basketball team that was lucky to win at Air Force, was barely able to beat a bad Georgia team, got crushed at home by Wyoming, and struggled to win at home against Fresno State, CS-Bakersfield and Texas Southern. Frankly, they should be embarrassed that they caught us at that time in their gym, caught us on the night Dre had his worst game of the year... and still only won by a point.

I also think that the Pac12 Tournament and NCAA Tournament games are going to have a huge positive impact on this team. Hopefully it showed the young guys what it takes to play in big games and win.

trophy.jpg

images
CSU lost to Murray State because of the shoes

Dude, it's so awesome having you two on here. This dichotomy is such a great example of the difference between CU and CSU students.
Luckily we won't have to rely on Bejarano like CU will have to rely on youth and inexperience.

derp.

I thought Bejarano and Iverson were going to start. Neither has played much more than our freshmen

Luckily we won't have to rely on Bejarano like CU will have to rely on youth and inexperience.

derp.
:facepalm:. So why did you cite him as talent if he's so unimportant (read: not talented) you aren't gonna use him? Do you understand just how idiotic that is?

Btw, talent >> experience. How many non frosh started on the team that won the NCAA title last year?

And as for experience, we got that. Dre (lottery pick + tons of experience); Mayor (2d year starting); Booker (played a ton of minutes last year.

Not to mention our tall australian guy formerly known as Simba. So yes, you again fail.

Iverson played for 3 years at Minnesota. Not to mention they aren't 18 years old with the muscle mass of a small child
:lol: what is this, football? Not to mention your statement is just ****ing stupid.

I told you this bitch would never win on this site. I've seen better reasoning from almost every child of any age. It is embarrassing.

:facepalm:. So why did you cite him as talent if he's so unimportant (read: not talented) you aren't gonna use him? Do you understand just how idiotic that is?

Btw, talent >> experience. How many non frosh started on the team that won the NCAA title last year?

And as for experience, we got that. Dre (lottery pick + tons of experience); Mayor (2d year starting); Booker (played a ton of minutes last year.

Not to mention our tall australian guy formerly known as Simba. So yes, you again fail.
I cited him as a talent because he is a good addition to what we already have. We still have 95% of our NCAA tournament team returning. Eikmeier, Hornung, Green, Greg/Dwight Smith, Carr. We won't have to rely on young 18 year olds like C-Who

:lol: what is this, football? Not to mention your statement is just ****ing stupid.
It's so stupid you can't even come up with a rebuttal.

And like I said, your recruiting class has yet to even step on the court yet. Unproven. The type of recruiting class that UCLA and Arizona pull in annually and still suck with.

I'll take our proven 0* over your unproven 4*...this year at least

I cited him as a talent because he is a good addition to what we already have. We still have 95% of our NCAA tournament team returning. Eikmeier, Hornung, Green, Greg/Dwight Smith, Carr. We won't have to rely on young 18 year olds like C-Who
Lamb, lamb, lamb, you are young and stupid, so its ok that you are unable to answer the question about exactly how important experience is compared to talent.

I actually have no idea about any of the players you just cited. I'm sure their solid players. However, I think we've already established we are the more talented team. We are at home. We have a great coach. CSU SUCKS on the road (and is even worse in Boulder, even when we didn't have the home court advantage we do now).

You have more experience and a solid coach.

Basically, it's probably gonna be a close game. Anyone who is saying its impossible for either team to win is just being a homer and does not actually have any idea what they are talking about. You sound a lot like Tini talking about CU last year.

And the C-Who thing? Really childish and hilarious considering a lot of recruits from out of state don't even realize CSU isn't CU until they get up to Foco. :lol:

It's so stupid you can't even come up with a rebuttal.

And like I said, your recruiting class has yet to even step on the court yet. Unproven. The type of recruiting class that UCLA and Arizona pull in annually and still suck with.

I'll take our proven 0* over your unproven 4*...this year at least

Our Freshman will be involved, but will not be heavily relied upon. We have a possible lottery draft pick, a PG who started every game as a Freshman and was our most clutch scorer for that season, a back up PG/SG who played significant minutes last year and could go on scoring hot streaks better than thousands of players.

As for the players we are bringing in, we don't need them to come score 15 for us. The sheer athleticism that is proven already from them will suffice for them to defend, rebound, and get easy buckets.

Do you ever understand what you are talking about?

come on GASM you are starting to bore me. say more stupid stuff. I demand to be entertained.

Lamb, lamb, lamb, you are young and stupid, so its ok that you are unable to answer the question about exactly how important experience is compared to talent.

I actually have no idea about any of the players you just cited. I'm sure their solid players. However, I think we've already established we are the more talented team. We are at home. We have a great coach. CSU SUCKS on the road (and is even worse in Boulder, even when we didn't have the home court advantage we do now).

You have more experience and a solid coach.

Basically, it's probably gonna be a close game. Anyone who is saying its impossible for either team to win is just being a homer and does not actually have any idea what they are talking about. You sound a lot like Tini talking about CU last year.

And the C-Who thing? Really childish and hilarious considering a lot of recruits from out of state don't even realize CSU isn't CU until they get up to Foco. :lol:
More talent? Yeah, that has yet to be proven. I'll judge them once they step foot on a basketball court, but again those recruiting rankings mean jack ****

More talent? Yeah, that has yet to be proven. I'll judge them once they step foot on a basketball court, but again those recruiting rankings mean jack ****
Really? I'm not having this argument again. Here is the gist of the truth: You are ****ing stupid if you think recruiting rankings mean nothing. They are highly correlated with success. Anyone claiming that they don't is guaranteed to be the fan of a team that isn't doing well in the rankings. Do other factors influence success? Of course. But to completely discount (or even to largely discount) recruiting rankings is unrealistic and a sign of the stupid.

I like that Gasm is giving us our Friday entertainment on Thursday

Back