What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Looking forward to the game Buffs

They had some committee not long ago about forming a research group to look into getting an elephant for Alabama games. As you can tell things move really fast in the South.

What's that supposed to mean?

I've been a regular poster @ The Tidefan's forum for a few years and I've learned that you don't have to act like an ass when talking about college football,

Is this forum similar to The Tiger Rant...??

(all boards have jerks that stand out) but some boards actually encourage that kind of behavior, which type of board is this?

I'm just used to a board where people are polite and the smack talk is heavily moderated (see Tidefans Forum).

I don't pick fights with people and I don't like it when people try to pick fights with me...

There's no reason for people to act like that,

Roll Tide

UMMM.. GO TRY NETBUFFS, YOU MAY FIT IN BETTER THERE.

I actually heard a rumor that Alabama was trying to work out a way to have a full grown elephant come onto the field with their team at home games, but I couldn't find any legitimate press to back this up. Did anyone else hear anything about this? :confused:
That may be tough - I think elephants can be flat out mean and of course they are big. Knew a guy who ran Ralphie "74 and 75. he said Ralphie can pretty much do whatever she wants the handlers are along for the ride - he had the mat burns from the astroturf to prove it. Imagine a pissed off elephant making a mad run (or a pile of sh**&&t)

would be easier to find another mascot - may a ferret of hamster

Roll hampster roll!!!

Back