What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Looking into the future - UMASS

Just found out that there is a Marriott Renaissance hotel at Gillette Stadium.... I am staying there Friday and Saturday.... Anyone else staying there?

Just bought new gear for the fam from Fanatics via AB - getting excited for the trip!

And for our under-the-radar-0* mods, you spelled Stoudt wrong under the Support Allbuffs tab. :huh::doh::facepalm:

Rugged gets to meet HotRack? You bringing some smoked meats?

For anyone on the board who still has not signed up for/or is wait-listed for a spot on the shuttle, the Boston Buffs reserved a FOURTH shuttle for Buffs to get to the game and back. You can reserve a spot at the Boston Buffs chapter website - http://alumni.colorado.edu/chapters/boston/colorado-vs-umass-weekend-sept-5-7-2014/

I know it shows they are sold out, but an email I received yesterday said they still had like 15 spots left. I think they are saying they are sold out just so the chapter prez doesn't run the risk of securing another shuttle and then being at risk of paying for the empty seats. Sign up, it'll be a good ride!

This is a guaranteed win. FOR CU. (After all, every game is a guaranteed win.) This should remind most of the CU players of Jr High games, or the blow-outs in high school.

This is a guaranteed win. FOR CU. (After all, every game is a guaranteed win.) This should remind most of the CU players of Jr High games, or the blow-outs in high school.

For a normal team, yes. For a team 2-31 on the road recently, including no wins east of the Mississippi in like 20 years, anything is possible.

Should CU loose this game, Miami has threatened to go off and pound it for well over one minute.

[/Minutemen pun]

I have a feeling it will be a lot closer than that, considering our lack-of recent road wins. I'm hoping for the best, but realistically, I don't see us winning by more than a touchdown.

I think it probably falls a few points. I expect a win, but I sure as hell wouldn't take the over on 17.

Back