What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Looking like an encore performance

At least we've been running the ball and DS had 3 carries on that first drive. But on at least one occasion they barely got the play off, and that was with Scotty in the game. :smile2:

Defensively, too much of the same - lack of a pass rush and they already gave up the big play. :sad2:

Our D-Line was completely stood up in a line on Toledo's 60 yard pass play while our O-Line is getting pushed around.

Holy crap we are terrible. Dan is giving the fans a big middle finger by playing cody and sumler over hansen and scott. Our coaching is pathetic

3 man non-rush on D. Drop pass, poor throws. Get the horns out. Dont get to high or low. Hawkins must Go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He's giving DS the rock so far, I'll give him that. Although since we're down by 2 scores in the first quarter it's about time to abandon the game plan. :lol:

First...seems like our D is waiting for the play to come to them rather than attacking the ball. Result is big play!

Second...Scott looks good tonight!!!

13-0, this is awful. Scoot looks good but he seems slower than I thought he was, thought that was going to the house for sure.

13-0, this is awful. Scoot looks good but he seems slower than I thought he was, thought that was going to the house for sure.

That was my thought too. Rivals lists his speed as 4.4 and Scout says 4.32 but he looked much slower than that to me.

Last edited:
Things I've noticed watching this game:

1- we suck.
2- I'm not sure we will win a game this season unless we start playing drastically better.
3- I'm not sure we would beat a talented high school team. The way our lineman gave up on that 60 yard pass play reminded me of watching my nephews junior high team.
4- worst of all, our team and coaches don't seem to care.

I will not be suprised at all when Scott and Hansen transfer at the end of the season. In fact I hope they do to ensure the Hawkins departure. The way our team looks is unacceptable. The Hawkins experiment FAILED. Time to move on!

Things I've noticed watching this game:

1- we suck.
2- I'm not sure we will win a game this season unless we start playing drastically better.
3- I'm not sure we would beat a talented high school team. The way our lineman gave up on that 60 yard pass play reminded me of watching my nephews junior high team.
4- worst of all, our team and coaches don't seem to care.

I will not be suprised at all when Scott and Hansen transfer at the end of the season. In fact I hope they do to ensure the Hawkins departure. The way our team looks is unacceptable. The Hawkins experiment FAILED. Time to move on!

Hawk on the pregame said they were getting the horns out. Had good practice. I don't see them beating anyone.

I sure wish we had a QB who could hit a WIDE OPEN receiver....

Damn it! Another drive nets zero points. CU should have had a TD twice but cody over throws lockridge and now scott. Then golden boy misses a fg. This is pathetic. They've had 3 drives inside the 40 of toledo and have scored 3 points.

0-12!!!!! Cody overthrows YET ANOTHER receiver. That's 14 points left on the field. FIRE HAWKINS!!!!! And take CODY with you!!!

I think I'm going to order that Vietnam DVD set we just saw the advert for - I need a pick me up.

Back