What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Looks I'm going to have to start rooting for ND now

sackman

Hates the Counting Crows.
Club Member
The trifecta simply can't happen. A ND loss is the least important part of the trifecta. It's obvious that the football Gods have ordained that the trifecta is not in the cards. Once two of the three legs take place, the third cannot. :sad2:

I knew we were screwed as soon as I saw ND lose (see my prediction). The Buffs are a good team but they cannot change laws of phsics.

Thanks a lot Sacky.

The trifecta simply can't happen. A ND loss is the least important part of the trifecta. It's obvious that the football Gods have ordained that the trifecta is not in the cards. Once two of the three legs take place, the third cannot. :sad2:

**** that, I want AFA to beat the Domers on Sat.

What time is the game? If the CU game happens first, and the nubs will almost certainly lose to KJSU, then the zoomies are doomied.

12:30 MST for AFA/Notre Dame

The trifecta will happen this weekend:thumbsup:

Trifecta will be achieved. Nov 23/24. Write. It. Down.

What is this trifecta?

Colorado wins, Nebraska and ND lose.

or

Colorado wins, Allbuffs tailgaiting, Darrel Scott's uncle get's mentioned on Rivals.

or.

Colorado wins, we land a NR 3 star LB with a 4.8 forty, and a 2 star WR with blazing speed and questionable grades.

Thankfully option 3 is so 2005.

Inherently, I have no problem with Notre Dame except that it's completely a joke how they aren't being forced to join a conference by the NCAA. Other than that, I have no problem with them. This was all until I started working for a new company and there is this kid there who is born and raised in Lincoln, NE. He is not a graduate of any school higher than a community college (so, not a UND graduate), and not that it really matters anymore but he's not Irish NOR Catholic. He says he just "likes them."

He is the supreme D-bag. I know of no other human being on earth who is a larger douche than this cat. Ironically, the only one that comes close is Jimmy Clausen.

This clown wears his Notre Dame gear to work everyday. On Fridays before the game or Wednesdays in February. It doesn't matter. He always tries to steer the Husker conversation that everyone else in the office is having into some Notre Dame comparison. NOBODY CARES ABOUT ND DUDE!

Also, we laugh at him because he thinks he is such a big deal and he is not. Dude lives in a trailor. Not knocking on him because of that but just because he thinks he is the greater than Wayne Gretzky and he is a complete tool.

Example: he sent this email around the office about how there is a new Tornado policy in Lincoln. If there is a tornado in Lincoln then everyone is supposed to go to Memorial because there are no touchdowns there.

ha ha ha

1) Our offense is not really the problem at all. The problem is that there are way too many TDs being scored in Memorial!

2) Generally speaking, our offense puts up points, and our defense is a sieve.

3) He is one to talk. ND, right now, is dead last in total offense and 118th in the nation in scoring offense. Gimme a break.

Concluding, I had no problem with Notre Dame until I started having to work with this complete knob. Now I hate them and hope they lose every game. ...Actually I don't. Because when they were losing every game, he was talking about them MORE. I hope they are about .500%.

Done. Rant over. Thanks for listening. I feel much better.

Oh and another thing! This kid is like "that guy" when it comes to knowing all these big wigs. Claims he knows everyone from Tommie Frazier to Ben Nelson. But apparently the only person he doesn't know is ANYONE with DDS after their name because he has the NASTIEST F***ING TEETH I HAVE EVER SEEN! Dude smells too. BO. terrible BO. Someday, I'm just going to leave some Old Spice on his desk in the morning before he gets there.

This is the same guy who's wife cheated on him with some other dude, then they got a divorce. She cheated on him with one of hisw friends.

They are still friends.

Don't ask me how on earth he got some woman to the altar. I will never know. Darwinism is off the board right now. If Darwinism were true, this little stubby-d*ck*d p*ck*r would never have been able to pass along his demon-spawn. Ugh. I'm a creationist now. ...Like my boy, William Jenning Bryant.

OK, now I'm done.

Man, that SUCKS... I can totally see a guy like that living in Nebraska though.

Ohhhhhh!!!!

Alright, that wasn't very good, but my point is this: Larry the Cable guy is less funny than cancer.

Larry the Cable Guy is just a guy that you either appreciate his humor or ya don't. There's not a whole lot of people 'riding the fence' where he's concerned though.

Maybe you just have to be a good ol boy to appreciate it. You elitists out in the mountains wouldn't understand! :)

My personal favorite is "Have you been drinking tonight?"

"No officer. Why? Is there a fat girl in the back?"

Trifecta will be achieved. Nov 23/24. Write. It. Down.

No. It's all gotta happen on the same day or it's not a true trifecta. So the CU/NU game can't count. This week is our last chance this year, and I'm not confident. I'm sure somebody will screw it up somehow.

Honestly, ND has won ONE STINKING GAME this year, and it was on the weekend where CU won and NU lost. NU beat Ball freaking State by ONE DAMN POINT to avoid the trifecta that particular week. It's ordained from above - it cannot happen. :cry:

I did some quick research.....slow work day :huh:

The last "true" trifecta happened November 13, 2004:

Buffs beat Kansas State
Fuskers lost to Oklahoma
Notre Dame lost to Pitt

There was also a "weekend" trifecta that year when CU beat the Fuskers and ND lost to USC the next day. Also, from that same year, CU won its bowl game while ND lost theirs and Nebraska didn't go to a bowl.....so that's sorta like a trifecta. :cool:

Back