What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Lost in the newsroom was this little gem about Bohn.

I saw that this morning and it convinced more than ever that Hawkins is out by the end of the year. Once you have multiple administrators backing you up with regularity (3-4 times in the last week alone), it is time to worry about your job security.

I thought this was encouraging. Let's pray for a better hoops season...

Groundbreaking is due to begin by spring break 2010 on a practice facility for men's and women's basketball and women's volleyball, Bohn said. The $12 million facility will be adjacent to the Coors Events Center. Long-range plans call for an expansion of the Dal Ward Center, in particular the weight room. The Dal Ward Center also houses offices for the athletic department and football program, as well as study room and cafeteria facilities for student-athletes.

Ah. The Vote Of Confidence! The HIGHEST confidence, too!

I think it was Bugs Bunny who told Yosemite Sam... "Watch that first step..."

From Article said:
As for getting the best coaches, Bohn said he never wants to allow money to become an issue in personnel decisions. He would not comment when asked if Colorado could round up the nearly $3 million that would be owed Hawkins if he makes a coaching change. But Bohn did say fans are mistaken if they believe CU cannot conduct business like other Big 12 schools.

Prove it

Love all the "successful" coaches he's hired in the past. Especially Cable!

Going sinker...(just like the program)

Back