What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Love the discipline from the morally righteous Baylor Bears

dio

Admin
Club Member
Junta Member
Thanks Montana:

October 11th

Baylor wide receivers avoid suspensions after arrests

Imagine if this happened in Boulder …

Starting wide receiver Josh Gordon, along with backup tight end Willie Jefferson, were arrested a week ago Sunday at 2:00 a.m. in Waco. The pair were passed out in the drive thru of a Taco Bell. Police found marijuana in the vehicle, and both were charged with misdemeanor possession.

Gordon, with team highs of 14 catches for 327 yards and four touchdowns, along with Jefferson, were punished “internally”, according to a spokesman for Baylor. “It’s all going to be handled internally,” said the spokesman late last week. “(Head coach Art) Briles may have already made that decision.”

Was Gordon suspended, even for one game?

Guess not.

Against Texas Tech this past weekend, Gordon had five catches for 96 yards and a touchdown. Tight end Willie Jefferson did not play.

Guess Jefferson served the suspension for both players …

http://www.cuatthegame.com/2010/the-colorado-daily-baylor/

Seriously, we would never hear the end of it if this happened at CU. Combine this with all of Baylor's other crap... makes you wonder about the schools righteous institutional control.

Baylor is the new SMU.

Maybe worse since their basketball program actually makes their football look clean.

I know we had a post on this somewhere, but they just piss me off with their bull****. Those are some of the worst fans in the nation IMO.

Here is their justification:

http://www.baylorfans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=198901&page=2

Now, I could give two-****s about pot. But these guys were passed out in the drive-thru. They had to have been drunk, you don't pass out in the drive-thru from smoking ganja. Combine that with the dude who smashed his girlfriends face in, plus the murder from awhile back.... makes you you wonder about these ****ers.

I know we had a post on this somewhere, but they just piss me off with their bull****. Those are some of the worst fans in the nation IMO.

Here is their justification:

http://www.baylorfans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=198901&page=2

Now, I could give two-****s about pot. But these guys were passed out in the drive-thru. They had to have been drunk, you don't pass out in the drive-thru from smoking ganja. Combine that with the dude who smashed his girlfriends face in, plus the murder from awhile back.... makes you you wonder about these ****ers.

If Jesus forgives them, why can't you, Dio?

Seriously, try to follow Kenneth Starr and Buddy Jones' examples and walk a more righteous path. It's all about forgiveness, and handling things internally. Unless there's a Democrat involved, then you should probably bypass the forgiveness and go directly to prosecution.

I had to post this quote as well. Dude is complaining cause his Baylor flag was broken off at the TTU game. Of course, CU and our legendary tire slashing epidemic come into the conversation

CU has the worst. Seriously. If your car had been at Folsom, your tires would have been slashed. I am not justifying or downplaying the trash at Tech. Just, the worst of the wost (when it comes to class) will always reside in Boulder.

I am not saying this because we play them next. My wife is from Boulder and my in-laws are alums. While they are terrific people, the students I have seen there are unreal. I saw the entire student section get kicked out against NU for throwing their trash at the opposing players on the sideline.

True enough about the section getting tossed :lol:

I had to post this quote as well. Dude is complaining cause his Baylor flag was broken off at the TTU game. Of course, CU and our legendary tire slashing epidemic come into the conversation

True enough about the section getting tossed :lol:

It's truthfully the worst part of gameday. My arm gets so sore punching that knife into the tires of any car emblazoned with a sticker for the opposing team. Also, my voice is sore from encouraging others to do the same. You know that scene in Terminator 2. The one of the robot wars? It's pretty much like that.

My biggest issue is that I'm usually so dehydrated from filling piss balloons that I've barely got the energy or stamina to throw them, let alone wait in the sun until I see an old lady in opposing colors to target.

I just think the criticisms of CU fans have become laughable nowadays. They are all the exact same things that have been said for the last 15 years.

Things can get a little rowdy at the CU v CSU game at Invesco, but I have never seen opposing fans get treated poorly at Folsom. Ever. Although it does seem I always sit by the incredibly obnoxious visiting fan sprinkled about the stadium (I'm looking at you annoying KU lady from last year who screamed and taunted everyone around you until you guys LOST at the end... sucker)

It's truthfully the worst part of gameday. My arm gets so sore punching that knife into the tires of any car emblazoned with a sticker for the opposing team.
That's why I hire gang members to slash tires for me ... :bounce:

My biggest issue is that I'm usually so dehydrated from filling piss balloons that I've barely got the energy or stamina to throw them, let alone wait in the sun until I see an old lady in opposing colors to target.

****ing rookie. You piss in the balloons on Monday and Tuesday and then rehydrate. This serves a dual purpose. First, the balloons are extra stinky and putrid, and the acid in your piss begins to break down the balloon so you know it will pop when it hits the old lady in the face on Saturday. Second, you know you'll be extra hydrated on Saturday in the event the balloon does not pop and you need to piss directly on the old lady's face.

Baylor.jpg

Enjoy :)

Back