What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Lynn Katoa back in class

Keesy9

He was back in class today after being absent since he was arrested. This looks like a good sign for him playing in the fall.

He was back in class today after being absent since he was arrested. This looks like a good sign for him playing in the fall.

Why would he go to class if he was planning on leaving? Sounds like things may work out. Fingers crossed. :thumbsup:

How long has he been out of classes? Seems pretty impossible that he'll pass any of them.

How long has he been out of classes? Seems pretty impossible that he'll pass any of them.

Now let's not make too much out of some Freshman level classes. It is quite possible to pass some classes without ever going to the class beyond the first day when you received the syllabus. I know that for a fact - not that I condone that behavior :smile2:.

It would be difficult if tests were missed or if he was taking a heavy load. Since he enrolled early I would expect that it is a relatively light load to begin with.

You people need to relax, we will know Katoa's and geer's status the day before the csu game:smile2:

You people need to relax, we will know Katoa's and geer's status the day before the csu game:smile2:

don't they both have court dates in the next week or so?

if charges were to be dismissed in either case at such time, that might go a long way toward determining their status.

if it goes the way the sip thing did, we won't know for a long, long time--remember that sip's case went into the season and then at the very last second, the school disciplinary arm decided to chuck him out for a semester.

what a pain in the arse. you have to be a patient man to be a hc, i think. 100 kids on a team, you are going to have a few at all times that are in trouble of one form or another... it would drive me crazy.

Well, let's all hope for the best. In the meantime lets look at the progress already made. The Spring game s going to be a good indicator, and so far things look good.

I was an Econ major and the Business School is such a long walk.:smile2:

I was usually just too hung over to get to anything before 10am. I do have to say that I messed up using this strategy in one class my junior year - but it was a long walk for an 8 o'clock from the hill.

It was a 45 person class in the b-school. When handing in the second test, the teacher asked me if I was in the class. Not my fault - she was the one who did not include participation as part of the grade. :smile2:

I did my freshman year, then learned to put down the bong and actually look at the time and date of my finals. :smile2:

my roommate missed a final once and it was because of the bong also:lol: I thought this song was made for him, but i guess you to

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=305vRNoofr8"]YouTube - Afroman - Because I Got High (Uncensored)[/ame]

Back