What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Lynn Katoa in trouble

HE ISNT... GOD DAMN IT Lynn... wait did he turn himself in or was he arrested because maybe he coopperating with the investigation

the RSSBot posted in the news room, i edited my post with the link but here it is again

uh oh

And I know the victim whose name is mentioned in the article and he's a piece of sh*t.

damn it....hes cut... if sipili got what he got for the fight... Katoa wont play a down with cu

This has Michael Sipili written all over it. He finishes a fight somebody else started.

I really hope this works out for the best. It sounds like he reacted to a situation instead of blowing it off. It's hard for an 18-year old to let certain things just slide.

Damn. :sad2:

This has Michael Sipili written all over it. He finishes a fight somebody else started.

I really hope this works out for the best. It sounds like he reacted to a situation instead of blowing it off. It's hard for an 18-year old to let certain things just slide.

Damn. :sad2:

would they kick him out for a 1st offense?

would they kick him out for a 1st offense?

I hope not. I suspect we'll see a Sip-like punishment here. Suspended for spring ball at a minimum. Very possible he's gone for the year, IMO. Hawk doesn't mess around with this stuff.

Ugh, this just makes me sick on a couple of levels. First, I feel bad for Katoa, but if he did what the article says he did, he needs to pay the piper for what he did. I hope he can handle it like Sipili did and keep his nose clean and be read when Hawk lets him come back.

He will be missed on the field, too. I think he was likely to start and/or see significant PT this upcoming season.

Well, here we go again. This is going to end up worse than sipili, katoa had a rock in his hand. WTF is he thinking? Did the sipili incident not TEACH anyone anything?

Of course,the stun gun idots will walk free in this and katoa will not play for cu this season and maybe ever.

Great, just effing great.

Dumb move on his part. If he was the one who got stunned this would be a different story, but since he finished the job for his friend he's in deep s***. I just hope he doesn't get assault with a deadly weapon for using the rock. I had a friend who used a bat and ended up getting charged with that. Spent 5 years in the pen for it.

Wow, just wow.

Graduating high school early to get a jump on spring ball all down the drain.

Stuff likes this just pisses me off. I realize these are kids, but I still want someone to shake some sense into their heads.

if the facts are accurate, he's probably gone before he ever got a chance to play.

this would be a real waste of talent.

Will it make a difference that we are still in the 07/08 school year? From what i remember the Sipili incident happened just before the season.

So does he end up in Norman afterall?

No Hawaii will be getting a really good LB. Fact he used a rock, he is done for. With what happened in the past, they have zero tolerance now. I see no reason to be optimistic on this one.

Back