What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Machete Wielding Man Apprehended in Champions Center

First sign of an extra strong 'shrooms crop coming in ahead of mall crawl this year? Seriously though, glad to hear that no one else was harmed.

I'll keep my snark down here and simply say I have no earthly idea either
I mean, honestly, the point of the alert is to inform people, right? If you are making up words that is not particularly informative.

WTF Boulder. There is an alert from 1pm saying false alarm. Is this a new alert or part of the 1pm false alarm?

If I were on campus right now, I think I'd take the rest of the day off. This all sounds like false alarms and hoopla, but there's enough weirdness going on that I don't think I would want to be there now.

Just another facet of the global domination plan propagated by the Evil Clown Harmers.
Note: They don't harm clowns, they are the clowns and THEY do the harmin' !!!!

distracting to our players and now where are they going to practice with all this crap going on?

distracting to our players and now where are they going to practice with all this crap going on?

Seems like the kind of thing the team might need in order to prepare for their upcoming trip through the mean streets of Watts on the way to the Colosseum.

I've heard that there are 3 incidents on campus today. The machete man, and TWO incidents at the UMC. That area is still on lockdown.

Hopefully this is true, but then there have been so many rumors and panic being spread around. Nobody knows exactly what is going on.

I've seen reports of the CU systems being hacked and perhaps false reports have been tweeted, while NO text messages have been sent out by the university. Also saw people claiming they called the police departments and they are being told that it is NOT clear. SO, who TF knows. Hope everyone stays safe.

If I were on campus right now, I think I'd take the rest of the day off. This all sounds like false alarms and hoopla, but there's enough weirdness going on that I don't think I would want to be there now.
Yea I am over it. They need some new PR that learns now to send out texts too early. There is nothing that is going to happen bad. I nearly certain of it, but I got locked down twice and the second I could go home I just got out and left. I have class at 5 pm. Using it as a good excuse not to go.

Back