What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

MacIntyre part of ESPN's nat'l championship coverage

I've watched it before, it can be interesting depending on the coaches. Some stay in generic media mode, some actually provide some good insight. Bill Walton's a bad idea.

I'm still holding out hope they can get Kiffin in the booth to do the game with Fowler and Herbie.

The entire right side of the coaches' table has a F*** Bailer connection. That's unacceptable.

You really have to enjoy the x's and o's and understand the terminology to enjoy it, IMO. They use far too much verbiage that the casual fan might not know and obviously are t explaining what they mean. It goes quickly too

Great to see how they watch the game. Probably one or two too many in there, though. Fun to see the rest of them joking about MM having to step out to call his financial advisor.

You really have to enjoy the x's and o's and understand the terminology to enjoy it, IMO. They use far too much verbiage that the casual fan might not know and obviously are t explaining what they mean. It goes quickly too

I think Griese is doing a decent job of moderating the coaches. He hits up hits Staff for stats, and throws in a clarification about terminology when he can.

Fun way to watch a game. Kind of taking my mind off Bama winning another one.

Gives an insight into how they process, calling out various keys and also looking at how certain actions influence other things off the ball that they could come back to later using the same formation action but with a different end to the play.

I think Griese is doing a decent job of moderating the coaches. He hits up hits Staff for stats, and throws in a clarification about terminology when he can.
He's fine with what he's been tasked with doing, but it would be better if he gave one coach or another a specific question or play to address at times. As is, either Rhule won't stop talking or they all throw in a sentence or two. A little more guidance from him would help with the problem of having too many.

Still, learned a lot from them already.

Who are the 2 guys in red on the left and the guy in the middle on the right?

Back