What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

MacIntyre part of ESPN's nat'l championship coverage

He's fine with what he's been tasked with doing, but it would be better if he gave one coach or another a specific question or play to address at times. As is, either Rhule won't stop talking or they all throw in a sentence or two. A little more guidance from him would help with the problem of having too many.

Still, learned a lot from them already.
Yeah, it'd be really cool to listen to one of them break down a play and then the others can comment. I suppose it goes too fast for any semblance of organization that way though.

Does the Nc state coach say anything lol? I actually like rhules commentary, he is talking a lot but he is making goood points.

If something goes, let's say, not perfect for MM tonight, has Dave P. been told to keep his fat mouth shut?

Just wondering...

hah. they had to specifically pan to HCMM and direct a question to him direct so he wouldn't get talked over. Nice finish to the segment though.

I think they all look kinda uncomfortable there.

Would be just as good with just

Dino Babers - Syracuse
Mike MacIntyre - CU
Brian Greese -
Steve Addazio - BC

Ditch
Matt Rhule - Baylor - yaps too much
Dave Doeren - NC State and
Kalani Sitake -BYU are potted plants.

Funny watching them during this break in the small window. Look at all that recruitin goin on!

I'm enjoying the Bill Walton version on ESPNU. I think Bill Walton should commentate about everything, basketball, football, golf, elections, award shows, everything.

This coaches room could be better, but it's the most enjoyable football broadcast I've watched in ages. No overreaction or beating a dead horse, multiple guys are being ID'd for good plays and being good players. It's a lot less dramatic, but a lot more informative and enjoyable.

This coaches room could be better, but it's the most enjoyable football broadcast I've watched in ages. No overreaction or beating a dead horse, multiple guys are being ID'd for good plays and being good players. It's a lot less dramatic, but a lot more informative and enjoyable.

Agree completely.

No color on trivial aspects of the QBs life. Much more focused on the big picture.

They aren't trying to tell a story, they let the game be the story, they are seeing the details.

HCMM likes to ride a horse til it's nearly dead. He's begging to hand the ball to #9 over and over again..... and now he's down to injury.

The guy in green really struggles as a likeable human being. The annoying guy at work who never gets the hint that you don't like him. Whatever team he coaches deserves that piece of ****.

I got too confused because there're too many guys in there. Maybe have one lead, play-by-play-ish guy and 3 coaches or so? It just seems a tad bit chaotic.

Back