What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

MacIntyre post-practice videos

I decided long ago to give MM some time to build his own program.
I am not sold on him, but I am giving him the benefit of the doubt for now.

Sad when Gary Barnett was the last REAL coach we had.

Really sad when I think how badly we wanted Gary to be gone so we could compete for national championships. How stupid were we 10 years ago.

Anybody else having trouble viewing the interview from today?

Yeah. I could hardly focus on what MacIntyre was saying due to those adorable little kids playing ball in the background.

Looks like Carr is practicing fully. Good news. (He walks by at the very beginning of the video with a game helmet on) Granted I don't know what his injury is.

Getting a little tired of listening to HCMM talk. I believe he is a great guy, but really struggle believing he has a handle on what is going on.

Sefo has a lot of heart, hard to argue against that, but if someone isn't performing you have gotta see what other options you have. I am tired of watching stupid mistake after stupid mistake with these guys.

I liked his comment about the punting mishaps. "It's one guys fault; only one guys fault, and we'll replace him" (Paraphrasing).

Good news Kronshage is expected back. Don't care what HCMM has to say otherwise. Fix it, and win games. Thats all I want.

Back