What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

MacIntyre?

you know, if you velociraptors kill the prey quickly, the young ones around here won't learn to play with the food first.

go slow. make it last.

just like little betty rottencrotch said to you in the back seat of the camaro in high school.

you know, if you velociraptors kill the prey quickly, the young ones around here won't learn to play with the food first.

go slow. make it last.

just like little betty rottencrotch said to you in the back seat of the camaro in high school.
This is one bloodthirsty fan base. March could be rough around here.

go slow. make it last.

sorry, Liver, you're right. I just have these giant bear claws and I keep slapping at things and destroying them.

Wrong. That's way too complex for someone who spells knowledge without the k. I believe he has also misspelled his username. To wit:

-KDcole99, captain is spelled with a C. So your username should be CaptainDbag, CD, not KD, fyi. You are a knub, we understand.

Wrong. Fusker fan, masquerading as a Rammie, falsely hiding under the guise of a Fresno fan pretending to be a spurned SJSU booster.

Last edited:
30286906.jpg

Wrong. That's way too complex for someone who spells knowledge without the k. I believe he has also misspelled his username. To wit:

-KDcole99, captain is spelled with a C. So your username should be CaptainDbag, CD, not KD, fyi. You are a knub, we understand.

This was way too hard for me to follow.

I'm assuming it has something to do with never getting involved in a land war in Asia.

This may have shown up in this thread or another, but speaking of trolls have you seen the obnoxious tweets and posts from @MWCFbAnalysis

Apparently I hit a nerve. Don't let the Omaha locale fool you. I hate the Husker Nation with a fiery pride. I sat in Folsom many a Saturday hoping for Tom O. to slip into a grand mal seizure and shoot corn silk out of his ass. It never happened, but he'll pass to Jesus soon and I'll report back from the front lines when it does. Pelini looks like he manages the night shift at Willy Wonka's chocolate factory. An Oompa Loompa in a big man body. Rest assured that I will be applauding with you when Georgia rubs salt in the gash that Wisconsin put on them.

Now go check out my collection of smurf figurines, Prince memorabilia, and feminine hygiene products on eBay. It's on the Internet, so it must be true.

Last edited:
Apparently I hit a nerve. Don't let the Omaha locale fool you. I hate the Husker Nation with a fiery pride. I sat in Folsom many a Saturday hoping for Tom O. to slip into a grand mal seizure and shoot corn silk out of his ass. It never happened, but he'll pass to Jesus soon and I'll report back from the front lines when it does. Pelini looks like he manages the night shift at Willy Wonka's chocolate factory. An Oompa Loompa in a big man body. Rest assured that I will be applauding with you when Georgia rubs salt in the gash that Wisconsin put on them.

Now go check out my collection of smurf figurines, Prince memorabilia, and feminine hygiene products on eBay. It's on the Internet, so it must be true.

the win is strong with this one... also feels like a rugged clone account

Back