What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

MacIntyre?

Apparently I hit a nerve. Don't let the Omaha locale fool you. I hate the Husker Nation with a fiery pride. I sat in Folsom many a Saturday hoping for Tom O. to slip into a grand mal seizure and shoot corn silk out of his ass. It never happened, but he'll pass to Jesus soon and I'll report back from the front lines when it does. Pelini looks like he manages the night shift at Willy Wonka's chocolate factory. An Oompa Loompa in a big man body. Rest assured that I will be applauding with you when Georgia rubs salt in the gash that Wisconsin put on them.

Now go check out my collection of smurf figurines, Prince memorabilia, and feminine hygiene products on eBay. It's on the Internet, so it must be true.

Hmmmmm....

You show up, write an inflammatory post, and after most posters just laugh and have fun with it you come back to proclaim that you, "hit a nerve"?

The tone is totally different on the second post too. Something's up, but I don't care. I just want to see your tits.

Last edited:
I think it's a bot. But if not, I'd also like to see some tits.

What's your problem Daaah?!? You have some kind of issue with bot tits? Take that racist **** somewhere else.

Hey KD baby, don't pay any attention to that dude. I'll take care of your bot tits for you.

https://www.google.com/#hl=en&safe=...1fd69e6b981ad0&bpcl=39650382&biw=1113&bih=563

He's from Omaha and apparently sells stuff on eBay quite a bit. I hope that's working out for ya!

AND he's a huge Prince fan!!
kdcole99's profile
Send kdcole99 an orgNote! (a short private message)
Add kdcole99 to your orgBuddy list
Level:Member
E-mail:purplepodcast@gmail.com
Fan level:Hardcore
Favorite albums:What Time Is It?, 1999, Parade
Favorite songs:Wild n' Loose, Lady Cab Driver, I Wonder U
Favorite (other)
artists:
U2, Van Halen, Commodores, Beatles
Recent posts:Seeking Prince fans in Fan Gatherings
Seeking fan input in Prince: Music and More
Seeking fan input in Prince: Music and More
Seeking Prince fans in Fan Gatherings

Seriously. This is funny sh*t.

Hmmmmm....

You show up, write an inflammatory post, and after most posters just laugh and have fun with it you come back to proclaim that you, "hit a nerve"?

The tone is totally different on the second post too. Something's up, but I don't care. I just want to see your tits.

Inflammatory? I suppose. But I was honestly expecting follow on posts to agree, not defend this decision. Getting back to the point of the original post, there is a whole lot of coaching talent in the NCAA today. Agree? Mac just doesn't seem like the logical or sane choice given the condition of the program in Boulder. That's all I'm saying. No hate, just a crushing disappointment. I blame Bohn, who clearly has lost his compass. I beg that one of you who still reside in the area will visit his office and deliver my message of concern. I'd do it myself but my eBay business is going gangbusters and I just ain't got no damn time.

Lastly, just sit back and let this happen. My knub status is only a thin veil to hide my bot tits. I will be an observer in the shadows, posting randomly in both angry and apologetic tones. Confusion will be delivered in mass quantities, both on this forum and at Folsom in 2013. But I promise you this. If Mac gets to .500 next year, I will show bush, tits AND taint. My word is all I have. And my balls. Which will be summarily broken and kicked around by the AllBuffs squad.

I respect you. Now make me a sandwich.

This is the weirdest troll we have had Ina while. He mixes extremely stupid comments with somewhat clever banter. I'm honestly confused about his purpose.

Inflammatory? I suppose. But I was honestly expecting follow on posts to agree, not defend this decision. Getting back to the point of the original post, there is a whole lot of coaching talent in the NCAA today. Agree? Mac just doesn't seem like the logical or sane choice given the condition of the program in Boulder. That's all I'm saying. No hate, just a crushing disappointment. I blame Bohn, who clearly has lost his compass. I beg that one of you who still reside in the area will visit his office and deliver my message of concern. I'd do it myself but my eBay business is going gangbusters and I just ain't got no damn time.

Lastly, just sit back and let this happen. My knub status is only a thin veil to hide my bot tits. I will be an observer in the shadows, posting randomly in both angry and apologetic tones. Confusion will be delivered in mass quantities, both on this forum and at Folsom in 2013. But I promise you this. If Mac gets to .500 next year, I will show bush, tits AND taint. My word is all I have. And my balls. Which will be summarily broken and kicked around by the AllBuffs squad.

I believe this is what they call foreshadowing....of rep being delivered to Orr. Bring it, dude!

This is the weirdest troll we have had Ina while. He mixes extremely stupid comments with somewhat clever banter. I'm honestly confused about his purpose.

His purpose is to exhibit his bot tits, bush and balls to Allbuffs. Don't look a gift horse in the mouth Darth.

Sexiest post I have ever seen.

You will fit in perfectly around here then. FYI, you are now 35 years old for eternity. Welcome.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

Darth will take that gift horse in his mouth...

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

clintoniseeit.jpg

I know! If it wasn't for the clever banter, I would credit BCS for suspecting Rugged.

Definitely a sock.

Either a looooooong time lurker or somebody we've met before......

Last edited:
I agree. dropping to much board familiarity. ****** sock.

Sock Puppets? That's what this has come to? We've got a guy 3 yrs removed from leading the Duke Blue Devils running a former B12 powerhouse, and all you can think about is IP address shennanigans? Let's focus.

I'm a long time Buff fan. I was wearing the black and gold back in the "Slash" era when it took us 5 downs to clench victory from the jaws of defeat. I just need some god-damn support on this coaching fiasco. What are we gonna do come September when the ferocious Central Arkansas Bears come calling? I'm trying to save lives here. Help me.

Sock Puppets? That's what this has come to? We've got a guy 3 yrs removed from leading the Duke Blue Devils running a former B12 powerhouse, and all you can think about is IP address shennanigans? Let's focus.

I'm a long time Buff fan. I was wearing the black and gold back in the "Slash" era when it took us 5 downs to clench victory from the jaws of defeat. I just need some god-damn support on this coaching fiasco. What are we gonna do come September when the ferocious Central Arkansas Bears come calling? I'm trying to save lives here. Help me.

Fan card revoked. Slash was looong after the 5th down.

The Fifth Down game didn't happen in the Slash era, it happened in 1990. Kordell, never called Slash until he went to the Steelers, played a few years later. But you already knew that since you're such a big fan.

The Fifth Down game didn't happen in the Slash era, it happened in 1990. Kordell, never called Slash until he went to the Steelers, played a few years later. But you already knew that since you're such a big fan.

I stand clarified. 1990 - 5th down, 1991 - Kordell begins career at CU. 1995 - Goes on to be defined as "Slash' based on his use as a multi-functional tool with the Steelers. Separate chapters. But one good thing bled into another. Forgive me.

Educate me. What does one call a statistically referenced and chronologically steeped Buffs fan, such as yourself and those others that bless this forum proper?

Any would be a better fate. Thanks for the entertainment. Adios. Good luck at your bowl game this year.

Last edited:
I stand clarified. 1990 - 5th down, 1991 - Kordell begins career at CU. 1995 - Goes on to be defined as "Slash' based on his use as a multi-functional tool with the Steelers. Separate chapters. But one good thing bled into another. Forgive me.

Educate me. What does one call a statistically referenced and chronologically steeped Buffs fan, such as yourself and those others that bless this forum proper?

Just fans, I think.

Hey Farva what's the name of that restaurant you like with all the goofy **** on the walls and the mozzarella sticks?

Back